Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Final : Mark Selby v Ronnie O'Sullivan

Postby boris_the_butcher

SnookerFan wrote:Look at that idiot on Twitter. Heavyweight boxing?

I hate when people compare other sports to boxing. Why do it?

Heavyweight boxing has been full of mediocre talent since Lewis retired. These are two of the best players of all time. Mug comparison.

can't you see the parallels between this match and Fury/Klitschko?

nah, me neither,

Postby SnookerFan

boris_the_butcher wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Look at that idiot on Twitter. Heavyweight boxing?

I hate when people compare other sports to boxing. Why do it?

Heavyweight boxing has been full of mediocre talent since Lewis retired. These are two of the best players of all time. Mug comparison.

can't you see the parallels between this match and Fury/Klitschko?

nah, me neither,

The fact that a heavyweight in his 20s that has spent most of his career struggling to beat cruiserweights in their 40s is now heavyweight champion, shows how poor the division is. It's at it's lowest ebb in 100 years,and sadly that's no exaggeration.

Just my opinion, but I don't believe Ronnie and Selby to be amongst the worst players to be successful in 3 or 4 generations. Which is what I assume he meant.

Postby Skullman

Pink Ball wrote:
Skullman wrote:5-2. Disappointing.

Bet Higgins will suddenly drop a level against him as well.

Think Ronnie has been really good today. Credit where it's due.

Haven't watched the whole match, only that scrappy frame really, but fact is it's annoying when Selby plays well and then nowhere near as well later.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:And Selby having his usual strong period when's just one frame away from losing.

Yes, I feel if Selby wins the next frame as well it will be very nervous for Ronnie to clsoe out the match, but I still expect him to win obviously.