Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Neil Robertson v Marco Fu

Postby eraserhead

Cloud Strife wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Yeah, PS1 is my favourite era of gaming. Still have a lot of the games on disc like FFIX from when they first came out.

Wish I'd kept mine, wish I could replay some of the ones I used to have. The new FFVII remake is more action oriented like Kingdom hearts if you've ever played that.

Marco looked good in the German masters when I saw him, had a lot of supporters as well, but not looking in good shape.

Postby eraserhead

Cloud Strife wrote:Yeah, PS1 is my favourite era of gaming. Still have a lot of the games on disc like FFIX from when they first came out.

Wish I'd kept mine, wish I could replay some of the ones I used to have. The new FFVII remake is more action oriented like Kingdom hearts if you've ever played that.

Marco looked good in the German masters when I saw him, had a lot of supporters as well, but not looking in good shape.

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Yeah, PS1 is my favourite era of gaming. Still have a lot of the games on disc like FFIX from when they first came out.

Wish I'd kept mine, wish I could replay some of the ones I used to have. The new FFVII remake is more action oriented like Kingdom hearts if you've ever played.

They want to cater to modern audiences is they what they've said. The director has apparently decided that newer gamers do not have the patience for older style RPGs, so he's decided to make something more fast paced and quicker......reminds me of a certain someone at World Snooker. :chin:

Postby Cheshire Cat

Well I wanted the aggressive Marco to show up tonight, the one that did Smurph in back in the UK, but uh.. not this aggressive. He looks well and truly fed up. It must be really something if it's made a player as classy as Marco play so uncharacteristically.

Robbo won't be best pleased. Nothing worthwhile from 6-0ing an opponent that just hasn't showed up. You can't even call it match practice.

Postby Skullman

In fairness, we should probably keep videogame chat out of here. Maybe make a thread in the LIfe section?

Anyway, seems like Marco can't pot two balls in a row right now. Looks like a disappointing, one sided match.

Postby Ronnie79

Snucar there is no debate so. Your theory is he is the best player in the world because he has won 2 big events going on that theory Higgins has won 2 ranking events this season and 3 in the calendar year so why is he not the best player in the world ?. There is more involved in than just winning two events

Postby Prop

masterdoctorgenius wrote:selby vs ronnie
trump vs neil
stu vs higgo
barry vs allen

tasty line up

Not half!

Feel sorry for Marco. He's about as far away from his game as I've ever seen him.

I wouldn't take too much from this being 6-0 if it turns out that way. I'm sure the Beeb will, but they're idiots.