Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : John Higgins v Liang Wenbo

Postby Cloud Strife

Don't see how Liang can win this unless Higgins reverts back to his usual form. He's just too strong in all departments.

I think Higgins will change Liang's "bum life" in this match as a famous Irishman once said.

Postby hendry_fan

Cloud Strife wrote:Does Murphy speak like that in real life or does he just put it on for cameras?

<laugh> #gottaluvtheaccent#. <laugh>

I for sure can,t say,as i,ve never heard him in real life,but i can imagine he does. :-D

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Does Murphy speak like that in real life or does he just put it on for cameras?

I've spoken to him quite a few times, he does speak like that most of them.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:

Is he a friend of yours?

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote::happy: :cracker: Hendry the birthday boy in the commentary box. :cracker: :happy:

Exactly a year ago today Ronnie equalled his tons record with that amazing fluke on the yellow :hatoff:

Virgo said: Happy Birthday Stephen, when Ronnie potted the blue fot the 775th ton :D

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Is he a friend of yours?

No.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote::happy: :cracker: Hendry the birthday boy in the commentary box. :cracker: :happy:

Exactly a year ago today Ronnie equalled his tons record with that amazing fluke on the yellow :hatoff:

Virgo said: Happy Birthday Stephen, when Ronnie potted the blue fot the 775th ton :D

Hahaha I remember that :D

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:

:chin:

Thanks for reminding me Andre. :roll: <laugh>

Postby Andre147

This reminds me of last year...

First round against Allen, Higgins started with 2 back to back tons, made another in that match, had a 90+ as well, but lost the match 6-4.

One of his best performances I've seen from him actually losing the match.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:So,John serves up a *119* for starters. :happy:

awesome start for the bekilted one

Looks sharp,still a long way to go though,hope he can keep it up. :-)