Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Mark Selby v Ricky Walden

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I haven't seen Selby play as well as this since this encounter against Higgins in the 2009 world championship.

Which he lost...

Lost but made 5 tons, 3 of them consecutively.

I can garantee you SKull, I watched the whole match Live and let me tell you it's one of the best Crucible matches I've seen.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:Yes is Selby trying to send a message to Ronnie? Like :I'll hammer you next time we meet?

So far he's looking like he's on drugs as SO said <cool>

He's potting long pots and making breaks. Just playing good snooker, like he should do more often as a world number one. That's it. Nothing that special.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Yes is Selby trying to send a message to Ronnie? Like :I'll hammer you next time we meet?

He's potting long pots and making breaks. Just playing good snooker, like he should do more often as a world number one. That's it. Nothing that special.

Yes you're probably right, but you can't deny how good the clearance in the first frame was. :hatoff:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Yes you're probably right, but you can't deny how good the clearance in the first frame was. :hatoff:

Yes great clearance.

Postby Andre147

barrydoherty54 wrote:In this form im looking forward to Selby giving Ronnie a beating.

The only beating Selby gave him was Welsh Open semi. 6-2.

Ronnie has given him quite a few over the years <ok>

Postby Andre147

Selby playing like this might inspire Ronnie to also play well himself.

I'm not worried at all to be honest, just hoping for a cracking Selby v Ronnie match at Masters yet again. <ok>
Last edited by Andre147 on 12 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.