Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Mark Willi

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Who remembers that Higgins vs Ronnie match in the UK Championship in 2009?

I was posting on breakdown.com, and all the Higgins fans were convinced Ronnie would win. All the Ronnie fans were convinced that Higgins would win.

Higgins was 8-2 up, and Ronnie made it to 8-8, before losing. Every forum member, no matter who they wanted to win, was cacking themselves the entire match. rofl

That was the last match I ever posted on on that forum, before it got closed down and everybody got banned.

that situation inspired Roland to set up snookerisland.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

SnookerFan wrote:Who remembers that Higgins vs Ronnie match in the UK Championship in 2009?

I was posting on breakdown.com, and all the Higgins fans were convinced Ronnie would win. All the Ronnie fans were convinced that Higgins would win.

Higgins was 8-2 up, and Ronnie made it to 8-8, before losing. Every forum member, no matter who they wanted to win, was cacking themselves the entire match. rofl

That was the last match I ever posted on on that forum, before it got closed down and everybody got banned.

i hate that match. and he loses such matches always vs higgins and selby.

masters 2006, masters 2010...

Postby Cloud Strife

Higgins has fans?! :shock:

Probably more like I am some twats wanting Ronnie to lose.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:

Probably more like I am some twats wanting Ronnie to lose.

well you want selby to lose no matter who he plays it happens some hate Ronnie try and accept it.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Probably more like I am some hammers wanting Ronnie to lose.

well you want selby to lose no matter who he plays it happens some hate Ronnie try and accept it.

This is where I'm a realist. Ronnie has his detractors and I have no problem with that whatsoever. People should be free to like and dislike whomever they want.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Probably more like I am some hammers wanting Ronnie to lose.

This is where I'm a realist. Ronnie has his detractors and I have no problem with that whatsoever. People should be free to like and dislike whomever they want.

yea thats sport

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

See, I respect that.

There's too many arguments on here about whether we should like players or not.