Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Stuart Bingham v Ding Junhui

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:Jeeeeeez!,what a bore fest this match is,and it takes a lot for even me to say that,i almost even fell asleep at one point,both are as bad as each other. :zzz: :zzz:

Wild must be loving this <laugh>

This could have been a slow but quality affair, but no both players not playing well at all, just dragging each other down.

It could be a loooonng night still...

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Jeeeeeez!,what a bore fest this match is,and it takes a lot for even me to say that,i almost even fell asleep at one point,both are as bad as each other. :zzz: :zzz:

This could have been a slow but quality affair, but no both players not playing well at all, just dragging each other down.

rofl

Just cause the standard of some matches,like this one are,nt high,it does,nt mean to say that they are,nt enjoyable,but this match bar Bingos *147* attempt has hardly had any joy,excitement to it whatsoever. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:

This is masturbation material for Wild.

Postby kolompar

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Another random Masters memory brought to you by a half cut SnookerFan.

I was at Ding's wildcard match in 2007. He made a 147.

I had tickets to a random semi final on the Saturday. It was Ding again. Against Hendry. I went with a friend. Those were her two favourite players.

I remember that 147 very well because that was the only time I think when the opponent (Anthony Hamilton in this case) didn't shake the hands (congratulate) of the guy who made the max.
That was really poor.

No, there was also Mohamed Khairy. Who would have thought he would get mentioned in this thread? :D

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Another random Masters memory brought to you by a half cut SnookerFan.

I was at Ding's wildcard match in 2007. He made a 147.

I had tickets to a random semi final on the Saturday. It was Ding again. Against Hendry. I went with a friend. Those were her two favourite players.

I remember that 147 very well because that was the only time I think when the opponent (Anthony Hamilton in this case) didn't shake the hands (congratulate) of the guy who made the max.
That was really poor.

No, there was also Mohamed Khairy. Who would have thought he would get mentioned in this thread? :D

Who wouldnt?