Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Stuart Bingham v Ding Junhui

Postby sundaygirl

Andre147 wrote:I remember Dotty playing Selby in semis here in 2013...

Ended 6-5 for Selby, and the match lasted like 4 or 5 hours... Dotty at times could be seen almost falling asleep :zzz:

I was at that match I had an all day ticket, the weather was awful so I left at the interval and only missed one frame getting all the way home to Bedfordshire.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Jeeeeeez!,what a bore fest this match is,and it takes a lot for even me to say that,i almost even fell asleep at one point,both are as bad as each other. :zzz: :zzz:

Wild must be loving this <laugh>

This could have been a slow but quality affair, but no both players not playing well at all, just dragging each other down.

It could be a loooonng night still...

This is masturbation material for Wild.

<laugh>

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:So,i,ve had enough of this dire,drivellous match,i,m gonna treat myself to an early night. :zzz:

Part timer. :grrr:

Certainly not as much of a part timer as I am; I've not had the opportunity to watch a single match from start to finish this season, and might just miss the Masters altogether.

Postby Andre147

lol long pot attempt by Ding... less said about it the better.

He can't even beat such a below par Bingham. I shouldn't be surprised, if Ding can lose to the likes of Lee Walker and Adam Duffy in recent times...
Last edited by Andre147 on 10 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Clara8633 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:So,i,ve had enough of this dire,drivellous match,i,m gonna treat myself to an early night. :zzz:

Certainly not as much of a part timer as I am; I've not had the opportunity to watch a single match from start to finish this season, and might just miss the Masters altogether.

Ah, come on Clara. What's the matter with ya?

You're one of the best posters on here?

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Aww thanks. I'm busy studying for my A level exams so my schedule is pretty full. I might get to see the WC though.

Postby Clara8633

Skullman wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:Aww thanks. I'm busy studying for my A level exams so my schedule is pretty full. I might get to see the WC though.

I thought January exams were a thing of the past now?

Mine's in May. To me that's not far away.

Postby SnookerFan

Clara8633 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Clara8633 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Aww thanks. I'm busy studying for my A level exams so my schedule is pretty full. I might get to see the WC though.

I can honestly say, that in my 3rd year of uni I wasted a lot of time watching snooker when I should've been studying.

But don't end up like me. I'm sat here on a Sunday night in my pyjamas, drinking and watching snooker.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I remember Dotty playing Selby in semis here in 2013...

Ended 6-5 for Selby, and the match lasted like 4 or 5 hours... Dotty at times could be seen almost falling asleep :zzz:

Ironically Ronnie mentioned that this was the match to inspire him to come back for the 2013 worlds, didn't he?

I doubt it was the match itself, but rather the buzz around the venue, with players and all that.

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:I can honestly say, that in my 3rd year of uni I wasted a lot of time watching snooker when I should've been studying.

But don't end up like me. I'm sat here on a Sunday night in my pyjamas, drinking and watching snooker.

Rest assured I won't be the same <ok>