Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Shaun Murphy v Mark Allen

Postby Andre147

Smart wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Smart wrote:Overrated masters about to begin :irk:

Don't like, don't watch, <ok>

I'll pick and choose, thanks for the free advice. I'll also comment as I choose despite what less experienced 'fans' may like to read. :wave:

pmsl

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I just noticed I predicted a 6-5 victory for Allen in the prediction contest. Not sure what I was thinking, I think I meant to put a 6-5 victory for Murphy... A well, we'll see...

First predicts contest you entered Holden?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I just noticed I predicted a 6-5 victory for Allen in the prediction contest. Not sure what I was thinking, I think I meant to put a 6-5 victory for Murphy... A well, we'll see...

First predicts contest you entered Holden?

Yes, I think so.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Smart wrote:World champs then International.....2 best tournaments now in my eyes. :wave:

This is just a invitational jolly.

You're a fool. The Masters is the second favourite tournament most players want to win. Hendry said this, O'Sullivan said it.. It's a class tournament.

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I want Murphy to win this simply because I think he'd stand a much better chance against his possible future opponents, namely Robbo and Trump.

I agree. Allen vs Robbo are usually terrible matches.

lol, the irony SO <laugh>

Just saying I don't have a particular favourite here.

Postby Smart

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Smart wrote:World champs then International.....2 best tournaments now in my eyes. :wave:

You're a fool. The Masters is the second favourite tournament most players want to win. Hendry said this, O'Sullivan said it.. It's a class tournament.
buck off :wave:

Rankers much more important.

Ps see Jimmy got his free tickets. I wonder if his house sold ??

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Always has been, and same format almost since 1975.

Class tournament as you say, 2 nd best of season no doubt. <ok>