Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Final

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:If Allen doesn't win this session 3-1 or a bonus 4-0 he's pretty much lost this Final. 2-2 would be no good being 8-5 down.

Well, it won't be 4-0 as Robbo takes the first frame tonight. Another frame where Allen doesn't get a point.

7-3.

Postby GJ

Robbo is such a dangerous player when he has a point to prove and he said ages ago he reads snooker forums so he will be well aware of the doubters.

Postby GJ

Robbo has struggled to save his best for finals in recent years , this is more like robbo from 2006 to 2010.

Postby Andre147

One thing for certain, Allen will never give up, I remmber him being 9-5 down against Judd at the UK Final and only lost the match 10-8, making 4 tons in that Final too.

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:One thing for certain, Allen will never give up, I remmber him being 9-5 down against Judd at the UK Final and only lost the match 10-8, making 4 tons in that Final too.

8-3 and 9-7.

Postby Skullman

Again, safety gave Robbo this chance, but Allen was in and messed up from a position where he could've made a big break.

8-3 barring snookers.

Postby GJ

Interesting tweet from matt pro snooker about players having a quiet period in early season then clicking from Nov onwards.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:
Andre147 wrote:One thing for certain, Allen will never give up, I remmber him being 9-5 down against Judd at the UK Final and only lost the match 10-8, making 4 tons in that Final too.

8-3 and 9-7.

According to CueTracker he was 8-3 and 9-5 down :chin: I watched that match live so...

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:

8-3 and 9-7.

According to CueTracker he was 8-3 and 9-5 down :chin: I watched that match live so...

So did I, but I'll give precedence to Cuetracker and Wiki.

Postby GJ

Cloud Strife wrote:This has been abit of a drab, one-sided final, it has to be said. Allen not been at the races at all today.

A real shame :lol:

Postby Vallomas

Skullman wrote:So it's 8-3. It's at this point that I feel obliged to point out that we could be done before the MSI...

Like Bingo did to Allen last year in Shanghai. :-D

Postby Cloud Strife

GJ wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:This has been abit of a drab, one-sided final, it has to be said. Allen not been at the races at all today.

A real shame :lol:

Yes, it is for the neutrals and those who want to see a good match.

Postby GJ

Robbo completely owns Allen in big matches only big Allen win was in 2011 masters

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:So it's 8-3. It's at this point that I feel obliged to point out that we could be done before the MSI...

After two great finals we had, especially the one from last year, this one feels a bit of an anticlimax.

But Robbo just doing what he needs to do, it's Allen's fault for not taking advantage and for making silly safety mistakes that allow Robbo iin with long pots.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:

After two great finals we had, especially the one from last year, this one feels a bit of an anticlimax.

But Robbo just doing what he needs to do, it's Allen's fault for not taking advantage and for making silly safety mistakes that allow Robbo iin with long pots.

Whoever wins this will be the very definition of a paper champion.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Why?

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Why?

It's Cloud, why do think? :zzz: