Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Final

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Can't view that at work.

Is it really me, or are you making a joke about me that I can't see until I get home? rofl

No, it's you. You're sitting down at the baulk end in your I Love Snooker shirt waving to the camera.

Actually, now you mention it, I think I did do that. I saw myself on the big screen, and tried to get on telly.

Were you holding a bottle? Because that's what the person on telly did.

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:If it was a bottle of a cola-based beverage, then probably. I often take one in with me.

I'll watch at home.

Yes it looked like a cola bottle, with a white lid. Then you were seen leaving just after Robbo potted the last pink in the first frame.

Postby hendry_fan

Clara8633 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:If it was a bottle of a cola-based beverage, then probably. I often take one in with me.

I'll watch at home.

Yes it looked like a cola bottle, with a white lid. Then you were seen leaving just after Robbo potted the last pink in the first frame.

Wow!!,Clara!,verrrry observant." :-D

I did,nt see that bit,mind you,i only watched those 15 secs at the start. ;-) <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Clara8633 wrote:Yes it looked like a cola bottle, with a white lid. Then you were seen leaving just after Robbo potted the last pink in the first frame.

Yes, I'd had some beer before I went in, and needed to get out for a snake hiss. I did make it back in time for frame 2, but I had to sit at the back because they were just breaking off.

Nice to know the world got to see me legging it out, to go to the bog.