Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Semi Finals

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:]

definition of a choke is lost on some people.

Agree, for some losing a Big Final like that is always a choke, when in reality it was just their opponent was better on the day, simple as that.

Best definition of a choke is what Mike Hallet did at the 1991 Masters Final or what Hawkins did at the UK Champs last year.

Postby Andre147

Expect this match to be a high quality affair, both are playing good enough Snooker.

But Allen will win it I think, plus having so many days between his last match I don't think helps Kyren's cause.

Postby Andre147

Kyren does like to take his time over his shots doesn't he, not the quickest player around like most payers of his age are.

As long as it's effective though...

Postby Andre147

McManus predicted 6-2 win for Allen before the match started, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that ended up being the case.

Postby Vallomas

When Allen feels confident (like the last few days) is a pleasure to watch.

edit: ...but sometimes he overestimates his skill. Why didn't he play the green?

Postby Wildey

Kyren Wilson has grown in stature so much since his shanghai masters win and there are others down the rankings that all they need is the win to prove that to themselves.

Postby Wildey

Vallomas wrote:Allen missed by a mile his first long red attempt and left a chance for Kyren. Maybe it's a sign of pressure?

its a sign that snooker is a bloody hard game

Postby Skullman

Reasonably quick frame from Kyren this time 4-3.

Judging from yesterday, if Allen takes the next he'll kill it off straight after, so ideally Kyren wants the next as well (well ideally Kyren will want the next three :-D )