Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Semi Finals

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:That's the second time Kyren's done that. Clearly Wild jinxed him when he said Kyren plays that shot well the other night.

He plays it well, but nowhere near the level Ding can play that type of shot.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:That's the second time Kyren's done that. Clearly Wild jinxed him when he said Kyren plays that shot well the other night.

lol

nobody plays it perfect every time not even Ding or Hendry.

Postby Cloud Strife

This Kyren Wilson seems like another charisma vacuum. The last thing snooker needs is another emotionless dullard at the top of the game. There isn't anything particularly exciting about his game either.

C'mon Allen, smash him.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:There's not perfect and then there's going in off from it twice in a match...

ok i will take the blame

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:This Kyren Wilson seems like another charisma vacuum. The last thing snooker needs is another emotionless dullard at the top of the game. There isn't anything particularly exciting about his game either.

C'mon Allen, smash him.

last thing snooker island needs is you not banned but we cant have everything we want.

Postby LC

I agree in regards to Wilson lacking charisma, in his interviews he seems like a nice lad, but it's the old chestnut of no characters in the game

Postby Vallomas

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:McManus talking about a re rack <doh>

Did he offer the chance for a rerack in his recent 100 minute frame? lol...

Maybe he doesn't want to lose the record for the longest ever frame. :-D

Postby Wildey

Vallomas wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Maybe he doesn't want to lose the record for the longest ever frame. :-D

rofl rofl

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:

He literally just said he didn't :gag:

Postby Skullman

LC wrote:I agree in regards to Wilson lacking charisma, in his interviews he seems like a nice lad, but it's the old chestnut of no characters in the game

Wonder why whenever someone mentions character I always mentally substitute hammer...

Postby Cloud Strife

LC wrote:I agree in regards to Wilson lacking charisma, in his interviews he seems like a nice lad, but it's the old chestnut of no characters in the game

The other day when he won his match he didn't so much as smile or even acknowledge the crowd whatsoever. He just packed up his cue and walked off. Not good for the game, as you say.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:

Wonder why whenever someone mentions character I always mentally substitute hammer...

<laugh>