Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Semi Finals

Postby Andre147

Vallomas wrote:Can't believe that this frame is on for only 30 minutes...

you would have died of boredom if you had watched that McManus frame then <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Good pot by Allen to get in. Don't think he'll take it in this visit though.

you was just about right there

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:this frame was never in kyren's favour

That's because he never tried to make anything happen. Apart from that split which he was unlucky with, otherwise it's been Allen making all the running.

Postby Wildey

Allen was always in comand of that frame and takes a 5-3 lead 2 up 3 to play as sir Clive of Everton would say.

Postby LC

Hammer? It's about the money now and playing like robots, I get it, it's just having people with different personalities makes it more interesting

Postby Wildey

LC wrote:Hammer? It's about the money now and playing like robots, I get it, it's just having people with different personalities makes it more interesting

thats the same in every sport

Postby Skullman

LC wrote:Hammer? It's about the money now and playing like robots, I get it, it's just having people with different personalities makes it more interesting

Was more of a comment of the use of character in general rather than just the game.

Incidentally, inside snooker (snooker news/blog site) did an article recently about World Snooker being overzealous with fines and players not giving their actual opinions on things because of it.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Looks like Allen has taken in it the end.

Well, at least it'll be a good match between Allen and Robbo. Don't think they've had a bad match.

No they haven't, but Robbo gets the better of him most of the times. Allen has played some of his best Snooker against him and still ended up losing the match.

Postby Skullman

Allen says him and Robbo haven't played each other often in the big matches. I count five, four in the Masters and one at the Worlds. Maybe he tries to forget them because Robbo usually ends up winning?