Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 4

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I legitimately wish I'd not bothered with tickets, and were watching it home now.

Far too much aggro.

Right, time to calm down. I am either going to have a beer, or a twiddle.

Do you fantasise about Smart?

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Yan stopping himself getting completely thrashed. Closes to 4-2.

I would still call a 6-2 result a thrashing. Needs to win one more frame to avoid that.

Postby Skullman

Hope Robbo hasn't gone for a bit extra safety to throw Yan off his rhythm. Never thought that tactic worked too well with Robbo as he's just as likely to be affected.

Postby Wildey

this guy is a real talent great to see young players competing with top players

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Hope Robbo hasn't gone for a bit extra safety to throw Yan off his rhythm. Never thought that tactic worked too well with Robbo as he's just as likely to be affected.

could not agree more

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Hope Robbo hasn't gone for a bit extra safety to throw Yan off his rhythm. Never thought that tactic worked too well with Robbo as he's just as likely to be affected.

Yeah I too think and been saying this for a long time when I see Robbo get bogged down in matches. That tactic never works with him.

Postby Skullman

Another frame for Yan. Robbo was entirely shut out this frame. Seems like he's stepping up late in the match like he did this afternoon.

Postby Skullman

Looks like Yan's improved play has kicked Robbo into gear as well,goes 5-3 with a 93. Just a shame this couldn't have happened earlier in the match.

Postby Andre147

Whatever happens now both World Cup winners gave a very good acount of themselves.

I certainly wasn't one who was in favour of their entry here, but at least they showed what they are capable of.

Postby GJ

Clive has become far less impartial these days

A shame

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
GJ wrote:Clive has become far less impartial these days

A shame

Bull rubbish. He said Robertson's been rubbish, which he has. Everton calls it as it is.

Agree, Robertson hasn't played well all day, was lucky Mcleod gave him chances on a plate, pathetic really.

Here he has played better yes, but nowhere near his best.

Postby Skullman

Well the important thing is that he played better when he had to. He didn't play well early in this match but frankly Yan made it so he didn't have to. When Yan started playing better, so did Robbo.

Postby Pink Ball

Skullman wrote:Well the important thing is that he played better when he had to. He didn't play well early in this match but frankly Yan made it so he didn't have to. When Yan started playing better, so did Robbo.

I actually don't disagree with you, and Robertson will be happy he's at least winning matches. But to say Everton was not impartial is ludicrous.
Last edited by Pink Ball on 12 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:Well the important thing is that he played better when he had to. He didn't play well early in this match but frankly Yan made it so he didn't have to. When Yan started playing better, so did Robbo.

That's what top players are capable of, raising their game when the question is asked.

So Neil will play his good friend Joe Perry in the semis.

Postby GJ

No point peaking early in events

Job done today

Postby PLtheRef

Andre147 wrote:Whatever happens now both World Cup winners gave a very good acount of themselves.

I certainly wasn't one who was in favour of their entry here, but at least they showed what they are capable of.

Absolutely.

No matter the concerns over whether the criteria they qualified on was grounds to qualify (that debate may rumble on) they have both justified their presence in the tournament and put in very good displays

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:Bookies 1- 0 wild

i said hes done nothing this season to warrant being favorite for the tournament that still stands even if he wins on sunday.

Postby SnookerFan

This was mentioned on the BBC news this morning, and they said that Yan had won.

Maybe I misunderstood, and they were saying he'd beaten Murphy. But what'd be the point in telling us that? :?