Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 4

Postby Clara8633

Muppet147 wrote:Good win for the young man. Now he can thrash Robbo in the final. <ok>

Don't you mean quarter-final?

EDIT: I forgot the group thing had a 'final' of its own.

Postby Andre147

Neal Foulds makes a good point, sometimes Robbo takes things so so seriously and becomes bogged down in matches that often he ends up losing.

Robbo at his very best is always fast, fluent player who makes big break after big break and knocks in cracking long balls.

Needs to find that attacking style again if he's to win Big events again.

Postby Gridlock

I really like the only 5 hour time difference so I can see some of this on my breaks from work. :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Could you not just've picked them up from the box office? It's what I always do.

That's going to be what happens. They've admitted their mistake, and a ticket will be left at the venue for the evening session. I'll pick it up on arrival Saturday morning.

But at the end of they day, SEE Tickets should be able to post tickets properly.

Postby Skullman

And Bingtao takes the first frame. Robbo should really be winning these scrappy frame against someone less than half his age.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:I legitimately wish I'd not bothered with tickets, and were watching it home now.

Far too much aggro.

Right, time to calm down. I am either going to have a beer, or a twiddle.

Postby Cloud Strife

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I legitimately wish I'd not bothered with tickets, and were watching it home now.

Far too much aggro.

Right, time to calm down. I am either going to have a beer, or a twiddle.

the latter :wave:

Please continue the discussion here:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=6157