Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 4

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Is Rory sponsored by ISIS? :gag:

Don't tell me you just noticed that? He's been wearing that logo for a year now.

But maybe he is. :gag:

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Is Rory sponsored by ISIS? :gag:

Don't tell me you just noticed that? He's been wearing that logo for a year now.

But maybe he is. :gag:

Yeah, I only just noticed that. I try not to make a habit of tuning into Rory's matches.

Postby roy142857

Smart wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:Yeah, that's right, he was in the Chinese two-man team that won the World Cup.

bucking joke, champion of champion, or anyone who has been in any final anywhere in the world at any sort of level of competition. Why not invite the South Bristol Conservative Club champion for a place as well >>>> :gag:

The question that springs to mind is when was the last time the South Bristol Conservative Club Champion was also the reigning World Amateur Champion ...

I know that's not how Yán Bĭngtāo qualified for this, but actually I think CoC should include the World Amateur Champion in its line up each year.

Yán Bĭngtāo hasn't turned Pro, he was only 15 so the UK turned him down for a work Visa. World Snooker decided to defer his two year card to the beginning of next season in the hope the UK will accept a 16 year old. (World Snooker gave the 'spare' place as an 'International Development Main Tour Card' for Igor Figueiredo).

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Rory's just handing this match to Robertson.

Apart from the century, Robbo just been given chances on a plate.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Good walk on song Yan used there <ok>

Missed that. What did he use?

I don't know the song, but it appeared good. Will have to listen to the lyrics again to know.

Postby Andre147

Who remembers Lu Ning when he beat Murphy at the China Open?

I think at the time he was the same age as Yan is now, could Yan produce something similar here?