Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 1

Postby Andre147

No whitewash at least.

Hopefully Perry can settle from here, Higgins is well below par, Perry needs to take advantage.

Postby Andre147

Perry's problem over the years against the top players has always been finishing matches off. Usually starts well, but bottles things up when the match gets close.

Postby Vallomas

Good response from Higgins on a difficult table and it's 2-2.

It seems that Higgins is not flawless like he was in IC, but still very good for Joe's standards. The Gentleman has to take advantage of every half chance (as he did in the frames he won).

Postby Andre147

3-3 now, Perry responded brilliantly with a century.

Happy that Joe has managed to stay in touching distance, if he's to win this match, can't let Higgins get too many in front.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Higgins is far from his best, but still think he'll pull off the win.

Unfortunately you may be right, Perry may start chocking when the winning line gets near.

Still, he has produced the best stuff of the match so far, after that ton, an 85 break puts him 4-3 ahead.

Postby Andre147

lol, that pink was even better than the one Higgins had against Perry at the IC :bowdown: shame he missed the black, but the frame well and truly won.

I do expect Perry to start getting twithcy now.

Postby Andre147

LC wrote:Excellent break from joe, still see him choking last frame

lol me too, but whatever happens in the decider he's done very well to force it.

Cmon Joe :-D

Postby Andre147

LC wrote:Hmm, I'd class that as a choke bad cueing under pressure

You want it to be a choke, but it just wasn't, it was just a horrendus kick.

Joe is furious, rightly so >-( >-( >-(