Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 3

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:And to think I picked Trump as one to reach the Final rofl rofl rofl

But I don't mind that, I much prefer Kyren winning here.

I picked Judd as well.

Postby Andre147

Zhou Yuelong v Kyren Wilson Quarter-Final then, and one of them is going to be in the semis <ok>

Who knows, maybe even one of them can make the Final, more likely Kyren.
Last edited by Andre147 on 10 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 10th of November

Group 3

1pm

Stuart Bingham 3-4 Zhou Yuelong H2H 1-1

NB 3pm

Judd Trump 2-4 Kyren Wilson H2H 2-2

7pm

Zhou Yuelong v Kyren Wilson H2H Never Played Before

Postby PoolBoy

kolompar wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:higgins the fav to win the tournament it seems.

higgins has been spurned on by ronnie absence and gained confidenxe

He's actually only 5th favourite - of the15 players remaining... :sad:

Do you mean the bookies? Strange they got Robbo as the favourite and even Murphy ahead Higgins.

Yeah, the bookies odds. He'll be up to 4th favourite now that Trump has gone!

Postby Wildey

Kyren is turning out some consistent performances now what a season he is having

Postby Snooker Overdrive

I skipped most of the snooker since the Worlds but now it's time for me to dive back into the action.

Trump and Bingo already out. Very surprising. But I'm looking forward to seeing two young, promising prospects battle it out tonight.

Postby Wildey

kolompar wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:higgins the fav to win the tournament it seems.

higgins has been spurned on by ronnie absence and gained confidenxe

He's actually only 5th favourite - of the15 players remaining... :sad:

Do you mean the bookies? Strange they got Robbo as the favourite and even Murphy ahead Higgins.

i wouldn't have Robbo Fave hes done next to nothing this season

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I skipped most of the snooker since the Worlds but now it's time for me to dive back into the action.

Trump and Bingo already out. Very surprising. But I'm looking forward to seeing two young, promising prospects battle it out tonight.

Welcome back SO :-)

Yeah two young players battling it out is what we need.

Wild must be very pleased.

I certainly am, especially for Kyren, maybe he really is the next big young player.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Andre147 wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I skipped most of the snooker since the Worlds but now it's time for me to dive back into the action.

Welcome back SO :-)

Yeah two young players battling it out is what we need.

Wild must be very pleased.

I certainly am, especially for Kyren, maybe he really is the next big young player.

Yeah I really think so. To win a ranking final against Trump is a sign of greatness. We'll see many great things from him in the future.

Postby Wildey

Trump and Bingo already out. Very surprising. But I'm looking forward to seeing two young, promising prospects battle it out tonight

Me too this is what its all about battling it out to move in to a higher standing in the game.

these are the kind of match ups that gets the heart racing and its over Best of 11.

but you know had this been in a ranking event it would probably be on table 3 or something.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wildey wrote:

Trump and Bingo already out. Very surprising. But I'm looking forward to seeing two young, promising prospects battle it out tonight

Me too this is what its all about battling it out to move in to a higher standing in the game.

these are the kind of match ups that gets the heart racing and its over Best of 11.

but you know had this been in a ranking event it would probably be on table 3 or something.

ITV tournaments are great for viewers. Most tournaments are so over packed due to the flat draw and it's very hard to keep up with the action. Here, with limited matches and the one table setup, there's breathing space and young players who do win their matches are rewarded with another TV appearance.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:This paint store sponsorship thing is weak. I want to see television of character.

Yeah paint store sponsor pmsl

I don't even listen to it anymore, I just mute the commercials and turn the sound back on when the next frame begins.

Postby SnookerFan

You missed a mildly amusing Halifax advert. A woman was doing martial arts, and was kicking the rubbish out of the butch male black belts. At the end, they were trying to sneak up on her, to no avail.

I saw a movie called Ninja Cheerleaders once. It was a bunch of women, basically doing much the same thing.