Post a reply

Re: 188BET Champion of Champions Group 3

Postby Vallomas

PLtheRef wrote: Trying to recall anyone who's had fewer appearances in rankers before winning one. Maybe Harold back in 1993 Asian Open or Steve Davis at the Crucible in 1981 but I'm struggling to recall anyone otherwise.

Murphy on 2005 Worlds? :-)

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:Kyren plays the pack split from the blue as well as anyone ive ever seen

No, Ding is the very best I've seen do it, watch some of his pack openers from Tequilla's compilations... the cue ball stays exactly very near the pink spot :hatoff: he's a master at that type of shot.

Kyren not too shaby either.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:Kyren plays the pack split from the blue as well as anyone ive ever seen

No, Ding is the very best I've seen do it, watch some of his pack openers from Tequilla's compilations... the cue ball stays exactly very near the pink spot :hatoff: he's a master at that type of shot.

Kyren not too shaby either.

Kyren plays it as well as Ding

Postby PLtheRef

Vallomas wrote:
PLtheRef wrote: Trying to recall anyone who's had fewer appearances in rankers before winning one. Maybe Harold back in 1993 Asian Open or Steve Davis at the Crucible in 1981 but I'm struggling to recall anyone otherwise.

Good shout!

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:That was a decent match, not brilliant though. I would like to see a Wilson v Selby semi.

Yeah that would be nice, but it shall be a cracking semi whoever comes through out of Hawkins/Allen/Selby/Maguire.

Postby Pink Ball

PLtheRef wrote:
Vallomas wrote:

Good shout!

That had been Murphy's third appearance at the Crucible alone, so no. I think Harold's win was in his second ranking event.

Postby Wildey

Tuesday 10th of November

Group 3

1pm

Stuart Bingham 3-4 Zhou Yuelong H2H 1-1

NB 3pm

Judd Trump 2-4 Kyren Wilson H2H 2-2

7pm

Zhou Yuelong 3-6 Kyren Wilson H2H Wilson leads 1-0