Post a reply

Re: Nongfu Spring World Cup Group Stage !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:Thank you, snookerfan. Does anyone know if the best of 7 format will remain until the final?

The scots are close to the semis, btw.

Dunno really. This is the first I've seen all week.

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:For me though the Aussie Open is one of the highlight of the season its got a great atmosphere to it i wouldn't miss that event for all the tea in china.

if i could i would book the week off work for it but having just started working and having a wedding coming up i cant do that.

" i wouldn't miss that event for all the tea in china".

rofl I liked that one Wild,it,s even better than your "riding on the crest of a wave". <laugh> :clap:

:happy: Scotland beat China A 4-1 and commense to the semi-finals!. :happy:

Postby Wildey

Quarter Finals

Saturday 20th of June

6am

China A 1-4 Scotland
Belgium 1-4 India

12.30pm

Wales v Thailand
China B v Australia

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Vallomas wrote:Thank you, snookerfan. Does anyone know if the best of 7 format will remain until the final?

The scots are close to the semis, btw.

Dunno really. This is the first I've seen all week.

yes its best of 7s in Semis and Final

Postby Wildey

Thomas Skalski not Luca Brecel won the only frame for Belgium making him the top frame winner for his team winning 7 frames to Luca Brecel's 6

Postby Wildey

Sunday 21st of June

6am

Scotland v India

Followed by

Wales v China B

12.30pm

Scotland/India v Wales/China B

Postby fridge46

Caught the end of Australia/China B. Robertson was in the balls and scoring nicely, needing red-colour-red to send the tie into a decider but missed a sitter!!! China B put Vinnie in a very nasty snooker - he never escaped as he left the ball potable for China B after 5 attempts or so.

China B then missed a straight forward green into the middle, but with luck snookered Robbo behind the brown. Looked a fairly easy one-cushion escape but somehow Neil foul-and-missed 3 times!!!

Tough luck for Australia, but China B look very impressive.

Postby Adan

Scotland in the final. Anyway Maguire is absolutely crazy.
Mehta missed a blue, and with 18 points in the table Maguire only needed a blue, the blue was quite close to the cushion and the cue ball was really far in the table and with a lot of angle. Maguire took it without hesitation and it should have costed him the match.

I remember reading an interview and he was saying he was tired of not winning, even thinking on retirement blablabla. To be hones twith this rubbish shot selecion he can't win any serious player, not even Ronnie would ahve taken that shot, you gotta be absolutely crazy. He has to thank Mehta for missing that pink and giving him the match again.

Postby Wildey

Sunday 21st of June

6am

Scotland 4-3 India

Followed by

Wales 0-1 China B

12.30pm

Scotland v Wales/China B

Postby hendry_fan

Adan wrote:Scotland in the final. Anyway Maguire is absolutely crazy.
Mehta missed a blue, and with 18 points in the table Maguire only needed a blue, the blue was quite close to the cushion and the cue ball was really far in the table and with a lot of angle. Maguire took it without hesitation and it should have costed him the match.

I remember reading an interview and he was saying he was tired of not winning, even thinking on retirement blablabla. To be hones twith this rubbish shot selecion he can't win any serious player, not even Ronnie would ahve taken that shot, you gotta be absolutely crazy. He has to thank Mehta for missing that pink and giving him the match again.

Scotland 4-3 India. :happy:

Aye,Maguire is absolutely crazy!.

It,s nice to have a bit of crazyness.

:happy: <laugh> Come on Maguire,get in there ma laddie!. <laugh> :happy:

Postby Wildey

Adan wrote:Where are you watching the game now? Eurosport not broadcasting and i don't have b365

Eurosport Player

Postby Gnomy

hendry_fan wrote:

Damnn I just came to check on India! :(

Postby hendry_fan

Gnomy wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Damnn I just came to check on India! :(

Hard luck mate!.

I,m gonna check out that match,Maguires crazyness and Mehtas missed pink when it,s on you tube. :-D

Postby Wildey

Sunday 21st of June

6am

Scotland 4-3 India

Followed by

Wales 3-4 China B

12.30pm

Scotland v China B