Post a reply

Re: Nongfu Spring World Cup Group Stage !!!

Postby Wildey

Quarter Finals

China A v Scotland
Belgium v India
Wales v Thailand/England
China B v Australia

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:The fact that there is two Chinese teams is hella stupid.

The final could be China vs China.

yea theres no need to have 2 chinese teams theres plenty of other nations.

Christ Canada are ex winners or maybe a USA team or a Danish team you only need to get 2 players. that is possible in whatever country.

Postby kolompar

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:The fact that there is two Chinese teams is hella stupid.

The final could be China vs China.

yea theres no need to have 2 chinese teams theres plenty of other nations.

Christ Canada are ex winners or maybe a USA team or a Danish team you only need to get 2 players. that is possible in whatever country.

A North American country would have been good, there was only one country from the Americas, and there wasn't any from Africa. You would expect more at a World Cup.
I don't think China would have hosted the World Cup if they don't get two teams though.

Postby Andy Spark

This England team are rubbish.. This is what you get for having a crap selection system. We've got much better players than these two in the country. We could have had a couple of decent players representing England!

Postby Wildey

Andy Spark wrote:This England team are rubbish.. This is what you get for having a crap selection system. We've got much better players than these two in the country. We could have had a couple of decent players representing England!

What bucking planet are you on?

every bucking stat says Selby and Bingham are the best 2 players in England

Postby Wildey

Friday 19th of June

NB 2.30pm

Group D
England 3-2 Republic of Ireland
China B 5-0 Germany
Thailand 4-1 United Arab Emirates

Postby Wildey

Quarter Finals

Saturday 20th of June

6am

China A v Scotland
Belgium v India

12.30pm

Wales v Thailand
China B v Australia

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Anybody getting up at 6am tomorrow?

You are apparently...

I've watched some bits of it, and couldn't care less about this and Aussie Open to be honest, especially at this time of the year.

I hope though that Belgium win this World Cup thing, either them or Thailand would be very nice.

Postby Andy Spark

Slowby and Bingo have been distinctly average.

However, Trump and O'Sullivan would have romped this event. Is Wild seriously suggesting that Trump and O'Sullivan would not have done better than the average snooker we've witnessed from the England team these last few days? The simple fact is Ronnie O'Sullivan and Judd Trump ARE the TWO BEST PLAYERS in the world, and the bookies know it, the ELO ratings know it, the players know it, EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

Postby Wildey

Andy Spark wrote:Slowby and Bingo have been distinctly average.

However, Trump and O'Sullivan would have romped this event. Is Wild seriously suggesting that Trump and O'Sullivan would not have done better than the average snooker we've witnessed from the England team these last few days? The simple fact is Ronnie O'Sullivan and Judd Trump ARE the TWO BEST PLAYERS in the world, and the bookies know it, the ELO ratings know it, the players know it, EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

to start with i dont know if they would or wouldn't but at the Moment Trump is having a holiday in the states and Ronnie wouldn't play in it anyway.

Selby and Bingham has won the last 2 tournaments on the circuit and were there on bucking merit. in fact Bingham beat both Trump and O'Sullivan in the last tournament any of them played in.

your only as good as your last match.

Enough of this Elo bucking crap it means rubbish and always bucking will

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:I've watched some bits of it, and couldn't care less about this and Aussie Open to be honest, especially at this time of the year.

You seen the tasty looking first round matches at the Ozzie Open?

Postby SnookerFan

Andy Spark wrote:Slowby and Bingo have been distinctly average.

Mate, Ronnie wouldn't play in this tournamnt if you held his granny to ransom. Crying on about ELO ratings won't change that.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I've watched some bits of it, and couldn't care less about this and Aussie Open to be honest, especially at this time of the year.

You seen the tasty looking first round matches at the Ozzie Open?

I did and there some cracking matches there.

Fair play to those like you who will watch most of the event, i certainly won't especially being this time of the year and all when sun, beach etc, is more on my mind.

Come the end of August for the Paul Hunter Classic I'll be fully tuned in for Snooker.

Postby Wildey

For me though the Aussie Open is one of the highlight of the season its got a great atmosphere to it i wouldn't miss that event for all the tea in china.

if i could i would book the week off work for it but having just started working and having a wedding coming up i cant do that.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:For me though the Aussie Open is one of the highlight of the season its got a great atmosphere to it i wouldn't miss that event for all the tea in china.

if i could i would book the week off work for it but having just started working and having a wedding coming up i cant do that.

Good one, sir. Got a new job?