Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Semi Finals!!!

Postby Andy Spark

Amazed Clive Everton thinks that the creature was a fly; he's no David Attenborough.

Surely they can't play on in this cacophony.
Last edited by Andy Spark on 26 Mar 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:I just logged on to world snooker on my phone and it's showing Italian football!

Who's winning?

Was 0-0 I believe. Brescia and Novara maybe.Serie A. I'm not familiar. On my tablet as well.

Postby sundaygirl

SnookerFan wrote:Just put a jacket potato in the oven. Having it for dinner. Going to cook it for an hour, then finish it off in the microwave. Hopefully, it'll have a more crispy coat that way.

No no no you got that the wrong way round start it off in a microwave finish in the oven for crispy

Postby Gridlock

It's showing the venue feed on my big screen so I'm happy. Smurphy will be on at 3 my time. Just in time for Scotch Saturday! Have a GlenDronach 12 year never have tried.

Postby Gridlock

sundaygirl wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Just put a jacket potato in the oven. Having it for dinner. Going to cook it for an hour, then finish it off in the microwave. Hopefully, it'll have a more crispy coat that way.

No no no you got that the wrong way round start it off in a microwave finish in the oven for crispy

I was gonna say something but you know how SnookerFan can get! J/K :-)

Postby Cheshire Cat

Still undecided whether to watch the snooker or the England match tonight tbqh. If Allen doesn't win the first frame or two, given the attitude problem he has at the moment, I'll probably switch over to the footie.

He basically flat out said last night that he's playing terrible and can't pot long balls / play power shots because he feels like his cue will snap or something like that.

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:

Sure it'll be fine. Just eating it. Aint fussy eater.