Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Quarter Finals!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Cheshire Cat wrote:o___________o

Murph wants every foul in snooker to be ball-in-hand? What the fleck? That is nuts even by Murphy's drivel.

Managed to get away from the missus for a few mins.

What!!,Smurph really spouted out that?,WTF!,that has to be the BIGGEST load o cobblers ever!.

:dizzy: :shock: <laugh> rofl

Postby Cheshire Cat

It was in an interview like they did with Ding, asking about greatest match, greatest win etc. At the end he said he wanted:
1) a shot clock
2) ball-in-hand after fouls

I hope I heard wrong, but i'm pretty sure that's what he said. It's bonkers.

Dunno' about tomorrow's match schedule S/Fan, thankfully we're up to best of 11.

Postby hendry_fan

Cheshire Cat wrote:It was in an interview like they did with Ding, asking about greatest match, greatest win etc. At the end he said he wanted:
1) a shot clock

Dunno' about tomorrow's match schedule S/Fan, thankfully we're up to best of 11.

Whats he gonna come out with next,how bout reducing the size of the table,enlarging the pockets. :chin: <laugh>

Postby Gridlock

eraserhead wrote:Nope Milkin's wins by far. The yellow bounced out the pocket on top of the white and in to the middle.

You're right...that was a crazy movement on the yellow.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Dunn played well in his past two matches, but this match sums up Mark Allen's career really: he has an A game and a Z game, there's just nothing in-between and it's why he'll never be a top player until he develops a decent B game.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:It was in an interview like they did with Ding, asking about greatest match, greatest win etc. At the end he said he wanted:
1) a shot clock

Whats he gonna come out with next,how bout reducing the size of the table,enlarging the pockets. :chin: <laugh>

A new orange ball worth 50 points?

At random intervals, they play music and the players have to switch chairs.