Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Quarter Finals!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:I'm talking about this.

Cheshire Cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Hawkins about to wi .

You sound like MDG talking about ROS losing every time his opponent is in the balls. <laugh>

MDG and his pessimism always gives me a laugh. <laugh>

Walden v Carter will hopefully be good.

Postby Cheshire Cat

I'm not sure who I fancy to make the final from this half: Hawkins / Carter / Walden. I like all of the players still in the tourney though, it's a nice change from the ROSs, the Robbos and the Selbys.

Postby eraserhead

Cheshire Cat wrote:I'm not sure who I fancy to make the final from this half: Hawkins / Carter / Walden. I like all of the players still in the tourney though, it's a nice change from the ROSs, the Robbos and the Selbys.

Not sure about Hawkins because of the masters, but that might have been more playing Ronnie than the final.

Postby Schadenfreude

Cheshire Cat wrote:I'm not sure who I fancy to make the final from this half: Hawkins / Carter / Walden. I like all of the players still in the tourney though, it's a nice change from the ROSs, the Robbos and the Selbys.

Personally I disagree. This is a poor tournament because the best players in the world are absent.

Postby SnookerFan

Yeah. Could be an interetesting final.