Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Last 16!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Mate, I went out last week to celebrate St. Paddy's Day and then went to seem my family over the weekend for a few beers, football, Chinese and a couple of fry ups. My weight isn't looking good at the moment.

I was gonna cane it this weekend, have a few beers and pringles and watch the fights on Saturday. Snooker Final Sunday, maybe the odd trip to the pub.

Will definitely still drink with the boxing, might cut out a few other things. Might not.

Random chat, mane.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is Carter lucky, or does Judd have an attitude?

I miss that tool.

Carter is smacking Trump's bottie because he is a very naughty boy

If I didn't know any better, i'd think 'naughty snooker' was some punny name for an adult snooker-themed video.

A bit like that old topless darts that they used to televise. rofl

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Mate, I went out last week to celebrate St. Paddy's Day and then went to seem my family over the weekend for a few beers, football, Chinese and a couple of fry ups. My weight isn't looking good at the moment.

I was gonna cane it this weekend, have a few beers and pringles and watch the fights on Saturday. Snooker Final Sunday, maybe the odd trip to the pub.

Will definitely still drink with the boxing, might cut out a few other things. Might not.

Random chat, mane.

Try substituting the pringles for nuts - pistachios or cashew are my faves. Pringles are full of nasty chemicals.

With love from Dan Cat :)

Postby LC

Why are the crowds so poor ? Is it lack of advertising or the calibre of players? Dare I say that if ros had been there might have been a few more in!!

Postby eraserhead

Glad to see Ali finding a bit of form his long potting looked weak when I've watched him recently, but recently he's looked a lot more solid.

Trump needs to find a B-game or something.

Looking at the players left in I would love a Ding - Smurph final.

Postby SnookerFan

LC wrote:Why are the crowds so poor ? Is it lack of advertising or the calibre of players? Dare I say that if ros had been there might have been a few more in!!

The ROS comment is fair, but that can't be the only reason.

Ronnie wasn't at the Champion Of Champions -I pick that tournament as an ITV4 one- and the attendances were better than now.

Poor advertising in Manchester maybe?

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:What matches are televised tonight?

Smurph v Dale and Hawkins v Milkins I think.

I agree about advertising. I very much doubt that this tournament is well known about outside of avid snooker followers.

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:Mate, I went out last week to celebrate St. Paddy's Day and then went to seem my family over the weekend for a few beers, football, Chinese and a couple of fry ups. My weight isn't looking good at the moment.

Random chat, mane.

Good lord. . I want to experience a fry up before I die! I know what you're saying about the weight thing. I lost 60+lb's in 2 years and have gained 30 back in a year. I cut out all beer and wine and most of my snacks. I know whisky is high calorie but I refuse to give everything up.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
LC wrote:Why are the crowds so poor ? Is it lack of advertising or the calibre of players? Dare I say that if ros had been there might have been a few more in!!

The ROS comment is fair, but that can't be the only reason.

Ronnie wasn't at the Champion Of Champions -I pick that tournament as an ITV4 one- and the attendances were better than now.

Poor advertising in Manchester maybe?

its about hour and a half to Sheffield from Manchester and people save up a bit of cash to get to the holy grail of the crucible.

Postby LC

The last tourney was full every match from what I saw, but this has been really bad, when its full it seems to make it more worthwhile and gives the tournament prestige, this might as well be at the local snooker hall!