Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Last 16!!!

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Wonder how Ben feels seeing his bird trapped between a Hawk and a Milkman.

Well being that it's her job to referee snooker matches, I don't suppose he cares.

So long as they don't start doing A night at the Roxbury with her between them! :-)

Postby Cheshire Cat

Nah, he only popped up since the Shoot-Out iirc. It gives Clive a bit of a break I guess, he used to do almost every match with Foulds and McManus rotating.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Gridlock wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Wonder how Ben feels seeing his bird trapped between a Hawk and a Milkman.

Well being that it's her job to referee snooker matches, I don't suppose he cares.

So long as they don't start doing A night at the Roxbury with her between them! :-)

Oh goodness, my imagination! D8

Postby Cheshire Cat

One of the positional shots of the season from Murphy. What a gem. If ROS played that people would be going nuts over it all week.

Postby eraserhead

Cheshire Cat wrote:Oh deary me. Murphy for me is the best long potter in the game, with Robbo second.

Same for me, only problem is Robbo is a bit more consistent.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Tough school when the only criticism Hendry can make of him is that Murph can't make a century. Relentless stuff from The Magician.

Postby PLtheRef

LC wrote:Why are the crowds so poor ? Is it lack of advertising or the calibre of players? Dare I say that if ros had been there might have been a few more in!!

It seems really odd when you consider that the WGP was packed out. Plus tonight is a Bank Holiday eve. - How do the other roll-on roll-off events do?. Llandudno seems to be an anomaly in the sprints events

Postby Dan-cat

PLtheRef wrote:
LC wrote:Why are the crowds so poor ? Is it lack of advertising or the calibre of players? Dare I say that if ros had been there might have been a few more in!!

It seems really odd when you consider that the WGP was packed out. Plus tonight is a Bank Holiday eve. - How do the other roll-on roll-off events do?. Llandudno seems to be an anomaly in the sprints events

There's not much to do in Llandudno. Trust me I spent a long time there