Post a reply

Re: Ladbrokes Players Championship Last 32!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Hendry Watch. I heard Phil Yates talk a hell of a lot before Hendry even spoke. Is he adopting the speak when it's necessary approach he used to be famous for?

He mentions a 147 when Brecel is on eight.

Postby hendry_fan

I,ve just switched on the box and what a treat we have tnight,the new dream team is commentatin again,Hendry n Yates. :happy: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:When Hendry has a go at you for being too aggressive of all things, you know it was the wrong shot.

rofl

rofl rofl

Postby Wildey

hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:When Hendry has a go at you for being too aggressive of all things, you know it was the wrong shot.

rofl

rofl rofl

Hendry would have gone for that Plant himself after a split like luca had.

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

rofl

rofl rofl

Hendry would have gone for that Plant himself after a split like luca had.

Absolutely Wildey,in fact Hendry went for anything that was pottable,i remember him takin on a 9 ball plant once. ;-) :-D

Postby Wildey

overall theres been really bad mistakes in this match and it indicates where these players are in the pecking order at the moments.

White is 24 and Brecel is 21 its time to kick on a bit now

Postby Cheshire Cat

I cringed when they were talking about mental resilience and Yates goes off on one about Hendry being the most mentally resilient player in the game. Hendry was just like, dead quiet and it went awkward.

Postby Wildey

Cheshire Cat wrote:I cringed when they were talking about mental resilience and Yates goes off on one about Hendry being the most mentally resilient player in the game. Hendry was just like, dead quiet and it went awkward.

Hendry doesent like to be in a convo about himself as a player.

What does he say "Yes Phil your Right" or "Phil dont talk crap"