Post a reply

Re: Gdynia Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 6) !!!

Postby eraserhead

Great break from Barry but misses the green and left everything on.

...Jimmy's just missed the brown and Hawkins takes it and ends Jimmy's grand prix hopes.

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:Damn', 'dat 9/10 girl in the Judd Trump t-shirt. She's feeling the heat, better watch it that sweat doesn't stain that grey t-shirt. :evilgrin:

I put the rugby on. Sounds like I am missing the fun.

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Damn', 'dat 9/10 girl in the Judd Trump t-shirt. She's feeling the heat, better watch it that sweat doesn't stain that grey t-shirt. :evilgrin:

I put the rugby on. Sounds like I am missing the fun.

All you're missing is Yates making jokes and puns about Ryan Day's last name. :irk:

Postby eraserhead

Is Shaun Murphy's season worse or about the same as Bingham's?

I can't remember him going far in anything this season except the Paul Hunter classic, strange that the two world finalists are struggling so much.

Postby Vallomas

Thor Chuan Leong had chances to win 4-1 or 4-2, but he finally did it on the decider against Kurt Maflin.

Massive win for the Malaysian guy who still has a hope for place at the Players Championship Grand Final. He has to beat Ding, though.

Postby Cheshire Cat

"Barry Hawkins played really well to lose against Ronnie O'Sullivan in the semi of the Welsh Open last week." -- Dave Hendon.

Right chap, I believe that was Joe Perry that played ROS. :chin:

Postby Cheshire Cat

TWITTER ATTACK

@markjesterselby
Anyone know where in Gdynia will be showing the boxing tonight?? #FramptonQuigg

@markwil147
be on in my room kast resort

MJW, trying to lure people to his room pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:"Barry Hawkins played really well to lose against Ronnie O'Sullivan in the semi of the Welsh Open last week." -- Dave Hendon.

Right chap, I believe that was Joe Perry that played ROS. :chin:

He's trying out for a job with the BBC.

Postby Vallomas

Good century (104) from the Gentleman to level the score (2-2).

I think that if Joe wants to defend his title on Players Championship, he needs to win the trophy or at least to reach the final, so the match is very important for him.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Good win for Zhou Yuelong to get into tomorrow. Hawkins / Perry will have to be on their game, he's by far and away one of the best prospects.