Post a reply

Re: Gdynia Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 6) !!!

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Any beverages tonight Sfan?

Laying off it tonight. Bit of a cold.

Ain't been missing out lately, don't worry.

No worries friend! I am just taking advantage of an afternoon of snooker and having a sip. The stream freezes occasionally but no worries there either!

Postby Wildey

This tournament proves why selby is at the top.

he just doesent give up Luca and Baird had him on the ropes and he could still win the tournament

Postby Gridlock

pasunegirafe wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Edging towards watching the snooker now.

Yes, join us Image

I think I'm hypnotised as well! :-)

Postby Wildey

masterdoctorgenius wrote:yeah but a big title is still missing this season wild.

agree

hes done so much right but hes come up short but more often than not the guy who beats selby wins the tournament.

Postby 151kbar151

Wildey wrote:This tournament proves why selby is at the top.

he just doesent give up Luca and Baird had him on the ropes and he could still win the tournament

He is at the top but plays 3rd best snooker behind Ronnie and Robbo. Just look what they did him in UK and Welsh. This season is weird from him, no big title yet and some surprising results (which began at last World Ch'ship). But don't understand me wrong, he is great player.

Postby Gridlock

LC wrote:Winning this doesn't proove he's the number 1, this is Mickey Mouse, another wc will confirm his greatness

He's number one because he's the hardest working man in snooker and beat ronnie in 14

Postby Wildey

LC wrote:Winning this doesn't proove he's the number 1, this is Mickey Mouse, another wc will confirm his greatness

winning this doesent confirm greatness but it shows how gutsy he is

Postby Gridlock

151kbar151 wrote:
Wildey wrote:This tournament proves why selby is at the top.

He is at the top but plays 3rd best snooker behind Ronnie and Robbo. Just look what they did him in UK and Welsh. This season is weird from him, no big title yet and some surprising results (which began at last World Ch'ship). But don't understand me wrong, he is great player.

You sum itup very well.

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:I wish my emotions would betray me.

His betrayed emotions have given him a World Title, a UK title and three Masters titles.
I just mean you can see his emotions sometimes. Perhaps it can affect his play.

Postby Gridlock

LC wrote:You can see he's a level above Gould, safety play is the obvious tell, but he needs to win the big tournaments

I do agree, sir.