Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Gibraltar Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 5) !!!!

Postby Andre147

GJ wrote:Not a fan of murphy but I will take my :hatoff: to him on this decision.

I also take my hatoff for the rubbish and lucky PTC win he had in the Gdnyia Open at the start of the year :wave:

I won't miss him there that's for sure :wave:

Selby is the one I'm most looking forward to meet. <ok>

Postby Clara8633

Andre147 wrote:
GJ wrote:Not a fan of murphy but I will take my :hatoff: to him on this decision.

I also take my hatoff for the rubbish and lucky PTC win he had in the Gdnyia Open at the start of the year :wave:

How come? :-)

Postby Andre147

Clara8633 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

How come? :-)

He's one of the few top players I haven't met yet, and I quite like his personality, really.

So yeah he's the definately the one I'm most looking forward to, and a few others such as MJW of course. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

I got a photo of me and Selby from a few years ago at Telford....

Yes, long time posters, I am telling that story again.

I'm not cool enough, trendy enough, technological enough or generally a good enough person to own a camera phone or anything else that takes instant photos. So I had an old school disposable camera on me. Anyway, I saw Selby walking around, ran up and asked for a photo and lobbed my camera at a nearby stranger indicating that I wanted a photo taken.

Anyway, we did that awkward thing men do when they have to stand close to each other for a photo. Not sure whether to just stand looking cool, or whether to put my arm on his back to get closer into the photo. I went with the arm on the back, but Mark Selby's quite tall and I misjudged it.

I stood there for a second going; "Oh no, my hand's on Mark Selby's bottom." Then I realised, in my shock, I'd waited too long and couldn't move it. I mean, I'd taken a second and a half to realise where my hand was, and I didn't want him to think I knew my hand was there, and took a second and a half to move it. I just had to stand there, and pretend I hadn't noticed.

I got a photo of me and Selby somewhere, with me looking petrified and him looking suspiciously happy.

Postby SnookerFan

Here’s the Eurosport schedule for the 2015 Dafabet Gibraltar Open:

Friday December 11

0830-2225 Eurosport 2 HD

Saturday December 12

0830-2215 Eurosport 2 HD

Sunday December 13

0900-1100 Eurosport 2 HD
1200-1400 Eurosport 2 HD
1500-1700 Eurosport 2 HD
1900-2100 Eurosport 2 HD

:spot on:

Postby Clara8633

SnookerFan wrote:I got a photo of me and Selby from a few years ago at Telford....

I'm not cool enough, trendy enough, technological enough or generally a good enough person to own a camera phone or anything else that takes instant photos. So I had an old school disposable camera on me. Anyway, I saw Selby walking around, ran up and asked for a photo and lobbed my camera at a nearby stranger indicating that I wanted a photo taken.

Anyway, we did that awkward thing men do when they have to stand close to each other for a photo. Not sure whether to just stand looking cool, or whether to put my arm on his back to get closer into the photo. I went with the arm on the back, but Mark Selby's quite tall and I misjudged it.

I stood there for a second going; "Oh no, my hand's on Mark Selby's bottom." Then I realised, in my shock, I'd waited too long and couldn't move it. I mean, I'd taken a second and a half to realise where my hand was, and I didn't want him to think I knew my hand was there, and took a second and a half to move it. I just had to stand there, and pretend I hadn't noticed.

I got a photo of me and Selby somewhere, with me looking petrified and him looking suspiciously happy.

rofl rofl rofl

Postby pasunegirafe

SnookerFan wrote:I got a photo of me and Selby from a few years ago at Telford....

pmsl Oh Snookerfan, that's why we love you. Hold on, let me just vote for you in one of the countless polls that are going on right now.

Postby Dan-cat

Triple quadruple mega lolololololololollolzzzzzzz :) :) :)

Please - in the name of all things godly - find this photo and scan it in!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

thecueview wrote:Robertson only qualified for the Champion of Champions because of his Gdynia Open win earlier in the year...

Shows how important a win at an ET event could be.

(Oh, also, hello everyone!)

Hiya, mate. Welcome to the forum. :hatoff:

Postby Andre147

thecueview wrote:Robertson only qualified for the Champion of Champions because of his Gdynia Open win earlier in the year...

Exactly mate! <ok>

Yet GJ is still insisting calling this a marmite and absolute rubbish event rofl rofl rofl

Robbo shouldn't have entered Gdynia Open then and then wouldn't have played the CoC :wave:

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:

Hiya, mate. Welcome to the forum. :hatoff:

Yo Cueview. Sweet name :-)

Postby TheSaviour

It seems that Reanne is consistently losing her first matches straight away because of tactical reasons. I guess that people are (tactical wise) biting here and she always falls into it.

But how about Robbo´s domination :hmmm: :hmmm: I couldn´t much post during the UK Championships. Robbo-san´s domination and form has been somewhat tiring. Don´t take it wrong way, I absolutely love it and adore him because the way he can play. Absolutely stunning 147 also. But I think with these situations is better not to make any predictions or guesses. Just see how it will go and continue. Williams vs O`Sullivan at the Masters can change everything. Or then nothing lol. Just wait and see.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:It seems that Reanne is consistently losing her first matches straight away because of tactical reasons. I guess that people are (tactical wise) biting here and she always falls into it.

But how about Robbo´s domination :hmmm: :hmmm: I couldn´t much post during the UK Championships. Robbo-san´s domination and form has been somewhat tiring. Don´t take it wrong way, I absolutely love it and adore him because the way he can play. Absolutely stunning 147 also. But I think with these situations is better not to make any predictions or guesses. Just see how it will go and continue. Williams vs O`Sullivan at the Masters can change everything. Or then nothing lol. Just wait and see.

It all depends on the shifts of the moon, or maybe the sun.

Williams-ans vs O'Sullivan-sans could change everything. Ronnie has wisdom to know that you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad.

Shaun Murphy has no evil twin, but if he did, it would change nothing. Or everything. Or possibly something.

Bananas.

Postby SnookerFan

Dunno how much of this I'll watch. Might order the Anthony Joshua PPV, but may not. It's not a PPV worthy fight.

Then again the PTCs aren't the best televisual spectacle the first two days. Might watch the final day. Depends on whether I order AJ or not, and how hungover I am.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Vindaloo, Vindaloo and we all like vindalooooo!
We're England!
We're gonna score one more than you*
England!

*this is a lie

rofl rofl rofl

I liked that one which was to the tune of Come On Eileen.

What was it; "Come on England. At this moment, this means everything....." :D

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:Apparently tomorrow's first TV match is Matthew Stevens vs Wenbo Selecta.

That's a decent match for an opening day PTC. Usually one of the players is asome crappy amateur, which who loses 4-0.

Then again, Matthew Stevens. rofl

I'm watching some of this tomorrow, what time is the start...? :clap:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Apparently tomorrow's first TV match is Matthew Stevens vs Wenbo Selecta.

That's a decent match for an opening day PTC. Usually one of the players is asome crappy amateur, which who loses 4-0.

Then again, Matthew Stevens. rofl

I'm watching some of this tomorrow, what time is the start...? :clap:

8:30am.

It should be on as I post this. From work. :wild: