Post a reply

Re: Victoria Bulgarian Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 4) !!!

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:When does Jason Orange play?

Dunno,when does Gary Barlow play. :-)

When he gets back for good.

<laugh> <ok>

I,ve just got back from the shops,bought a few pints o milk amongst some other goodies. :-)

Time to get my feet up and watch sum snooker.

Postby Andre147

Always loved Allen's style of play, off the table is another totally diferent matter, but on it he's such a true gent :hatoff:

And such an underachiever he is, you can say that about a lot of players, but Allen truly fits into that category, should have won at least one of the Triple Crown events by now.

Seems he can only be truly sucessfull at PTCs :roll:
Last edited by Andre147 on 07 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

So it,s Allen who dispatches the world champ this time.

Bingo will be kickin himself,as he had a golden opportunity to finish off the match and win 4-2,but missed an easy red.

Well done Allen. <ok>

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:that black which he missed to go 3-1 up was comedy

i hope higgins every match he plays ;)

cant see the sight him overtaking ronnie

As long as he doesn't overtake him in Triple Crown events, which just won't happpen, it's all good for me <ok> He can even reach 30 rankers, but he hasn't got the number of really important ones Ronnie has.

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:that black which he missed to go 3-1 up was comedy

i hope higgins every match he plays ;)

cant see the sight him overtaking ronnie

As long as he doesn't overtake him in Triple Crown events, which just won't happpen, it's all good for me <ok> He can even reach 30 rankers, but he hasn't got the number of really important ones Ronnie has.

"As long as he doesn't overtake him in Triple Crown events, which just won't happpen"

I would,nt be certain bout that at all Andre,you know full well as i and many others do that John can surprise us all and come out guns blazin,produce very good snooker and keep winning tournaments out of the blue after dips in form,whatever,he aint called "The wizard of Wishaw" for nuthin. ;-)

He,s proved it time n time n time n time again.

Of course it,s all easier said than done,but it would,nt surprise me as well as many others at all if he were to win another good few tourneys as well as adding to his triple crown tally.

Now that he,s overtaken Ronnies ranking title wins and has equalled Davises,he,s back and fully motivated.

I just read this actually this afternoon,check it out,....

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/lo ... z3qnwBUWlp

No matter what,it,s still gonna take sumthin to beat Hendrys records,but as i say,it would,nt surprise me at all.

Postby Andre147

I'm not writting him off, never done that with Higgins because I know what a champion he is, just saying I don't believe he'll win another 3 Masters, 2 Uks and 1 Worlds, and that's "just" to equall Ronnie, not overtake him.

but thanks for that article, hadn't read it yet. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:I'm not writting him off, never done that with Higgins because I know what a champion he is, just saying I don't believe he'll win another 3 Masters, 2 Uks and 1 Worlds, and that's "just" to equall Ronnie, not overtake him.

but thanks for that article, hadn't read it yet. <ok>

Your welcome mate. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

:happy: JOHN HIGGINS!. :happy:

Well,he won,but it was,nt exactly a lesson taught,as he <only> won 4-3 and he did,nt outplay David by any means,but who cares,at the end of the day,a win is a win,no one can keep rattlein in BIG breaks and play immaculate every match they play.

And just for the record,even if John crashes out in his next match,i won,t be that bovered,as it,s not a major ranking tourney,it,s the major ones,especially the BIG 3 that are much more important.