Post a reply

Victoria Bulgarian Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 4) !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 4th ~Sunday 8th of November at the Universiada Hall, Sofia, Bulgaria

The Victoria Bulgarian Open is in its 4th year previously won by Judd Trump (2012), John Higgins (2013) and Shaun Murphy (2014). All 3 players will be atempting to win it again this year John Higgins inparticular will be on a high after winning the International Championship.

But also in the draw will be World Champions Peter Ebdon, Mark Selby, Mark Williams and the Current Champion of the World Stuart Bingham.

Who will triumph in Bulgaria?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches
Gerard Greene v Gareth Allen
Anthony McGill v Barry Pinches
Mitchell Mann v Tony Drago
Mark Selby v Sydney Wilson
Alfie Burden v Anthony Hamilton
Jamie Cope v Eden Sharav
Luca Brecel v Lu Ning
Scott Donaldson v Mark Joyce
Tom Ford v Michael Wasley
Sanderson Lam v Nigel Bond
Sean O'Sullivan v Joe Swail
Liang Wenbo v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
Ben Woollaston v Xiao Guodong
Lyu Chenwei v Zhou Yuelong
David Gilbert v Jamie Burnett

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Victoria Bulgarian Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 4) !!!

Postby TheSaviour

Once again there are some hilarious players out there..
Richard Beckham
Nico Elton
Anastasis Ioannou
rofl rofl

Un Nooh got a very tough and difficult last128 opponent, he plays against Liang Wenbo. Hopefully the Thai will get through from there and will get some run as he has played such an impressive snooker lately. A reigning 6 red World Champion, and just for an example.

Postby Wildey

All the Results so far from Bulgaria http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?te ... &event=409

The draw as its shaping up at the last 128 stage http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=409

and the Order of play for Friday http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?tz ... emplate=45

With Rory McLeod playing Sam Baird as the first TV Match at 7.30am GMT

Postby kolompar

Tony Drago has returned :D
Missed the International to play the US Open 9-ball, one of pool's biggest tournaments. He got a tough draw there and narrowly lost 11-8 to 2012 Mosconi Cup player Brandon Shuff in the first round. He then won 3 matches on the losers side (it was double elimination) before losing to Skyler Woodward, who will debut at this year's Mosconi. He just finished in the money at 33-48th place.
Now he didn't do as well in the snooker, already lost 4-0.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:I hope someone like Rod Lawler or Barry Pinches wins this so we can have the most amazing field possible for the Champion of Champions event.

What does it matter who is playing in it?

Nobody will give you a cut.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I hope someone like Rod Lawler or Barry Pinches wins this so we can have the most amazing field possible for the Champion of Champions event.

I care about snooker. You obviously don't since you're more than happy to see any Tom, sausage and Harry get allowed into what was a very prestigious event.

Postby Smart

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I care about snooker. You obviously don't since you're more than happy to see any Tom, sausage and Harry get allowed into what was a very prestigious event.

are they showing it on the World Snooker stream you pay for :gag: