Post a reply

Re: Victoria Bulgarian Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 4) !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Skullman wrote:Don't know about that. In majors you have top players usually at their best, and I can't really say that Allen is better than Ding, Judd, Selby, Robbo, Murphy or Ronnie.

He might not be better, but on a good day I could see him winning a major. He has the game to do it.

Postby Andre147

Well done Allen, played superbly all tournament, especially the semis and Final, at times just brilliant. :hatoff:

If he carries on like that will be hard to stop at CoC, but it's a diferent tournament so he can suddenly play rubbish, hope not.

Postby Vallomas

I was at work and couldn't watch the final carefully, but I could see that Day's performane was pathetic. It was clear that he was too nervous in front of his chance to raise a trophy. It's a pity, because this guy has got really talent...

I have to say, though, that Allen was very very good in the last two matches we had the chance to watch. At last, he finds some form because until the IC he wasn't good (even in Shanghai he reached the semis without playing something special). Well done and he will be a good addition on Champion of Champions.