Post a reply

Re: Victoria Bulgarian Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 4) !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Good morning all,yawwwwwwwwwwwwn,stretch. :-)

So it,s Higgins faces Gilbert again.

After catchin up with all the results,i,ve noticed that apart from Fraser Patrick,Higgins is the only Scot left in this tourney. :dizzy:

Another thing i,ve noticed,is that i,ve run out of milk,so i canny have any cornflakes this morning,unless i go to the local shop to get some which is just about 4 mins away which i canny be bovered doin atm.I guess i could eat them with some whisky i have in my basement though. :-D

Postby Wildey

hendry_fan wrote:Good morning all,yawwwwwwwwwwwwn,stretch. :-)

After catchin up with all the results,i,ve noticed that apart from Fraser Patrick,Higgins is the only Scot left in this tourney. :dizzy:

Another thing i,ve noticed,is that i,ve run out of milk,so i canny have any cornflakes this morning,unless i go to the local shop to get some which is just about 4 mins away which i canny be bovered doin atm.I guess i could eat them with some whisky i have in my basement though. :-D

Does it Matter?

im the only Welsh Man on Snooker Island

Postby PoolBoy

SnookerFan wrote:The problem with the PTCs is, it's just endless matches where a top-16 player lays the smack down a lower ranked player.

Fair point! The professional players have shown why they're that - it looks like there will be just one non-tour player in the last 64 draw. And even he's had two walk-overs to get there... the amateur Polish-potter, Marcel Nitschke!

Postby kolompar

PoolBoy wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:The problem with the PTCs is, it's just endless matches where a top-16 player lays the smack down a lower ranked player.

Fair point! The professional players have shown why they're that - it looks like there will be just one non-tour player in the last 64 draw. And even he's had two walk-overs to get there... the amateur Polish-potter, Marcel Nitschke!

Maybe they could have chosen pro v pro matches for TV.

Postby Wildey

kolompar wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:

Maybe they could have chosen pro v pro matches for TV.

there are matches they could show where its even on paper even if the end result could be one sided.

Aditya Mehta v Adam Duffy
Liang Wenbo v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
Jamie Jones v Noppon Saengkham
Lyu Chenwei v Zhou Yuelong

Postby kolompar

Wildey wrote:there are matches they could show where its even on paper even if the end result could be one sided.

Aditya Mehta v Adam Duffy
Liang Wenbo v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
Jamie Jones v Noppon Saengkham
Lyu Chenwei v Zhou Yuelong

It's funny because they didn't even go by rankings. They showed Perry instead of Bingham. :chin:

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Good morning all,yawwwwwwwwwwwwn,stretch. :-)

Does it Matter?

im the only Welsh Man on Snooker Island

Well it matters to me!. <doh>

Although,of course it aint the end of the world. :roll:

It,s 1-1 between Fraser and Walden,but Fraser leads by 4 points to 0 in the 3rd frame. :-D

Postby PoolBoy

It seems Mark Owens didn't 'turn up' this morning - and now his fellow Take That band member, Robbie Williams, has literally no-showed for his game!
Amateur player, Hammad Miah is the beneficiary - meaning there will be two non-tour players in the last-64!