Post a reply

Re: Hossein Vafaei Ayouri refused UK Visa for 4th time

Postby Smart

AC or LT? wrote:
Smart wrote:like I said the "potential death" you talk of is actually very rare, most service-men don't see action. Send the lot to help out on humanitarian efforts and if those boats are full send the rest to the front line. :clap: :wave:

It doesn't matter whether 1% or 100% of servicemen see combat, nobody should be forced to join the armed forces. There's an argument for forcing unemployed people into civilian jobs but not into war-related jobs.

IYO, my opinion is they should be. :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

There are plenty of jobs around for those who are able to work. Go to any decent sized construction project in this country and you will see that 99% of the people working on those sites are nationals of Romania, Bulgaria etc.

Perhaps Hossein can get a part-time job on a building site, he can then apply for a temporary work visa. If that is out of the question, he can go the tried and tested route of getting a student visa. He can play snooker on a part-time basis whilst pursuing a qualification in college. Better than nothing, I reckon.

Postby Andy Spark

Sonny wrote:UKIP is the racist party

Rubbish. They just want the UK to be self governing and not have these all these Eurocrats that hardy understand Britain making hundreds of laws. Nigel Farage loves foreigners, he married one. He loves Europe.

Postby AC or LT?

Andy Spark wrote:
Sonny wrote:UKIP is the racist party

Rubbish. They just want the UK to be self governing and not have these all these Eurocrats that hardy understand Britain making hundreds of laws. Nigel Farage loves foreigners, he married one. He loves Europe.

You're right he loves Europe so much he rides their gravy train by milking EU funds, ergo UK taxpayer funds to fund his own party. Not sure who I'm voting for since WDAR are only standing in the west midlands.

Postby Andy Spark

Snooker Thailand on facebook wrote:World snooker has fined Hossein Vafaei 120 pounds for not turning up for his q school matches ....well that was a bit difficult without visa won't you think

:? Is this true?

I know sometimes there are administrative mistakes, but I'd have thought World Snooker would be working to try to resolve this issue not making the man feel even worse.

Postby Roland

It'll be a cockerel up. Jason Ferguson and Barry Hearn are more than aware of Vafaei and are trying desperately to sort a visa out for him. In fact Jason is speaking to ministers about it today according to his twitter feed so hopefully he can get sorted asap and play starting from this season.