Post a reply

EBSA Champion and ET Bulgaria

Postby roy142857

Just a thought, do you suppose with the EBSA European Championship finishing 6th June and the European Tour event in Sofia being 7 - 9 June, a place has been reserved for the European Champion at the European Tour event and travel arrangements put in place for whoever wins?

Just thinking it would be a good idea ...

Re: EBSA Champion and ET Bulgaria

Postby Wildey

roy142857 wrote:Just a thought, do you suppose with the EBSA European Championship finishing 6th June and the European Tour event in Sofia being 7 - 9 June, a place has been reserved for the European Champion at the European Tour event and travel arrangements put in place for whoever wins?

Just thinking it would be a good idea ...

i hope something can be done if whoever the winner is wants to go to bulgaria the next day. surely they could organize so that he plays on the 8th of june not first session on the 7th but with World Snooker who knows lol.

Postby Skullman

I'd say that it's about standard for a WS draw, which is pretty depressing. Anyway, about there being no third quarter, the draw's actually split up into thirds as there are 64 matches in Round aka Last 128.

Postby Skullman

Don't see Selby on there anywhere. Anyone else find it slightly amusing that ROS is at an event and Selby isn't?

Postby fridge46

Skullman wrote:I'd say that it's about standard for a WS draw, which is pretty depressing. Anyway, about there being no third quarter, the draw's actually split up into thirds as there are 64 matches in Round aka Last 128.

On the pdf I am looking at... there is only 3 quarters. The quarter of the draw with matches 4; 39-54; 87-94 and 111-114 are missing!!!!

Postby Skullman

fridge46 wrote:
Skullman wrote:I'd say that it's about standard for a WS draw, which is pretty depressing. Anyway, about there being no third quarter, the draw's actually split up into thirds as there are 64 matches in Round aka Last 128.

On the pdf I am looking at... there is only 3 quarters. The quarter of the draw with matches 4; 39-54; 87-94 and 111-114 are missing!!!!

Just double checked and seems I missed that. Oh dear, that really is poor...

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
fridge46 wrote:

Just double checked and seems I missed that. Oh dear, that really is poor...

World Snooker have a hell of a lot of Idiots working for them it doesn't surprise me one bit one thing i do know for certain is Mark Selby wont be in it because if he was in it he would be Match 7 where Robbo is.....surely not even World Snooker could cockerel that up....on second thought there might be a Re draw with these bunch of morons.

Postby Wildey

Dannyboy wrote:Its probably just a simple mistake. World Snooker have probably just missed a page.

YUP Simple being the perfect name for them <ok>