Post a reply

Re: Should the PTC finals carry ranking points? (Off topic s

Postby Wildey

obviously from a job livelyhood angle yes they might go for the cash but in 5 years when the cash being spent on wine,women or gambling they wont be looking back thinking i got 150k from that event they will think i have won the masters.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:obviously from a job livelyhood angle yes they might go for the cash but in 5 years when the cash being spent on wine,women or gambling they wont be looking back thinking i got 150k from that event they will think i have won the masters.

yes totally

but at the end of the day, anyone who doesnt think that money motivates the players and everyone in all walks of life is wrong.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:obviously from a job livelyhood angle yes they might go for the cash but in 5 years when the cash being spent on wine,women or gambling they wont be looking back thinking i got 150k from that event they will think i have won the masters.

yes totally

but at the end of the day, anyone who doesnt think that money motivates the players and everyone in all walks of life is wrong.

somethings coming over me :shock:

i can see where you coming from <ok>

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:god sonny might split a splitted topic in a bit lol

Naa it's all good discussion going on and it's leading on to other things. Just wanted to keep it out of the Pink Ribbon forum. This sort of stuff belongs in here.

Keep it up everyone, it's a good read <ok>

Postby Roland

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

yes totally

You two are always agreeing with each other and commenting saying how hell must've frozen over :redneck:

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

yes totally

You two are always agreeing with each other and commenting saying how hell must've frozen over :redneck:

No no, hes always agreeing with me <ok>