73%
Just OK
7%
Don't Like it
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: Rolling Rankings a year on !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

I love the way I mention tickets, and you two act like it isn't of any importance, then carry on talking about it long after I say; "It was just a consideration." I think you two just like arguing. :john:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I love the way I mention tickets, and you two act like it isn't of any importance, then carry on talking about it long after I say; "It was just a consideration." I think you two just like arguing. :john:

its obvious its a issue for you lol

i just think sell tickets after the draw simples.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:He had seen on the internet that he was in the top-16, and didn't know if it was true or not. He was asking his facebook friends about it.

tell him he has qualifying for australia and shanghai lol

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:He had seen on the internet that he was in the top-16, and didn't know if it was true or not. He was asking his facebook friends about it.

I should tell him he's automatically qualified, see if turns up in Australia expecting to play. rofl

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

I should tell him he's automatically qualified, see if turns up in Australia expecting to play. rofl

rofl

you got to question any one that schedule of play is determined via facebook lol

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:

rofl

you got to question any one that schedule of play is determined via facebook lol

It's Gould. He doesn't come across as that bright, to be honest.