Post a reply

Re: UK Championships Good News about York BUT....

Postby Wildey

Jake wrote:Suppose I best pack a mug of tea, jam sandwiches and a small A-Z and start walking now. :(

christ cant afford ham lol

Postby sundaygirl

Wild wrote:
Jake wrote:Suppose I best pack a mug of tea, jam sandwiches and a small A-Z and start walking now. :(

It is possible that Jake is a veggie or even whispers so smart wont hear a vegan :chuckle:

Postby Wildey

sundaygirl wrote:
Wild wrote:

It is possible that Jake is a veggie or even whispers so smart wont hear a vegan :chuckle:

good point silly me <doh>

Postby Jake

I prefer Jham usually. but as I'm walking I best save a few bob for a can of pop instead of the ham and just have the jam on its own this time. maybe next time i can sit in york and watch judd trump with a jam & ham sandwich.

Postby Wildey

Jake wrote:I prefer Jham usually. but as I'm walking I best save a few bob for a can of pop instead of the ham and just have the jam on its own this time. maybe next time i can sit in york and watch judd trump with a jam & ham sandwich.

<laugh> <ok> <laugh>

Postby Steve K

The costal towns of England (Brighton, Portsmouth, Dover, etc) and the Devon areas all lack Snooker events still. Good at least this year the Snooker Legends are coming to the Brighton centre which is nice I suppose.