1) Same ranking points and draw format as current set up.
2) Forget 1 or 2 years, it goes on the last e.g. 10 ranking tournaments. Points cease to count from 11 tournaments ago (to include the last two world championships at all times).
3) Rankings are updated within 24 hours of ranking tournament end, and the draw for the next calendar qualifying event to take place is made based on these rankings. If this is less than one week from the end of last tournament then for logistical reasons the previous rankings are used.
That's it. The benefits are obvious and can be discussed within.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 18479
- Joined: 29 September 2009
- Location: Cannonbridge, Snooker Island
- Snooker Idol: Selby Ding Kyren Luca
- Highest Break: 102
- Walk-On: Bal Sagoth