Post a reply

Re: 2010-2011 one year ranking list

Postby Roland

this list is irrelevent though. It was conceived because some silly people demanded it from Matt from prosnookerblog. It means jack rubbish.

Re: 2010-2011 one year ranking list

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:this list is irrelevent though. It was conceived because some silly people demanded it from Matt from prosnookerblog. It means jack poo.

no i like one year lists as it shows ho is doing well this season and this season alone

Re: 2010-2011 one year ranking list

Postby Roland

He won't be in 3 days time, but the other interesting list to view is this one:

http://prosnookerblog.com/rankings/poin ... ision-two/

Selby is 95th out of 96 in terms of points to lose at the next cut off. Finally the rankings have rolled around until the point that his no show in Bahrain due to PL commitments and bum draw in round 1 at the UK are finally eliminated and he'll be projected closer to the top 4 where he belongs.

And this list really does mean something even though it's about a subtraction.

Re: 2010-2011 one year ranking list

Postby Roland

rocket_ron wrote:
Sonny wrote:this list is irrelevent though. It was conceived because some silly people demanded it from Matt from prosnookerblog. It means jack poo.

no i like one year lists as it shows ho is doing well this season and this season alone


it still doesn't mean anything

Re: 2010-2011 one year ranking list

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
Sonny wrote:this list is irrelevent though. It was conceived because some silly people demanded it from Matt from prosnookerblog. It means jack poo.

no i like one year lists as it shows ho is doing well this season and this season alone


it still doesn't mean anything

does to me

Re: 2010-2011 one year ranking list

Postby Roland

doesn't to me :santa:

rolling rankings are in place, any other list not related to them is 100% irrelevent to me. There's enough going on with working out the rollings.

Re: 2010-2011 one year ranking list

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:doesn't to me :santa:

rolling rankings are in place, any other list not related to them is 100% irrelevent to me. There's enough going on with working out the rollings.

fair play. i will just keep it to myself then

no worries <ok>

Re: 2010-2011 one year ranking list

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
Sonny wrote:this list is irrelevent though. It was conceived because some silly people demanded it from Matt from prosnookerblog. It means jack poo.

no i like one year lists as it shows ho is doing well this season and this season alone


it still doesn't mean anything


yes all it does is in 2 years time all those beautiful jucy points will be removed leaving players down the bottom gaining on players up the top..

with rolling rankings all that matters is keeping consistent from year to year or it will catch up with you far sooner than before.