Post a reply

Re: Ruhr Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 3) !!!

Postby hendry_fan

Well dunn Mike. :clap:

Very pleased for him,can,t remeber the last time he got so far in a tourney,great stuff!.

It does,nt surprise me that Williams went down a gear,even two in this match after his very good one against Selby.He,s been strugglin for consistency for a good while now,he was in a good position to go on to win this,but once again he blows the chance and collapses,this time he gets as far as the 1/4,s.

Postby Vallomas

hendry_fan wrote:Well dunn Mike. :clap:

Very pleased for him,can,t remeber the last time he got so far in a tourney,great stuff!

On 2014 China Open he had reached again the semis.

Very good result for a likeable veteran. I had noticed since Friday that Dunn looks in good shape, don't forget that he did quite well at Shanghai, too.
Last edited by Vallomas on 11 Oct 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

Vallomas wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well dunn Mike. :clap:

Very pleased for him,can,t remeber the last time he got so far in a tourney,great stuff!

On 2014 China Open he had reached again the semis.

Very good result for a likeable veteran. I had noticed since Friday that Dunn in good shape, don't forget that he did quite well on Shanghai, too.

Thanks for that mate,i could,nt be bovered lookin it up. ;-)

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:Quarter-finals

Rory McLeod v Mark Davis
Mike Dunn v Mark Williams
David Gilbert v Barry Hawkins
Alan McManus v Tian Pengfei

Which one is televised?[/quote

Those are matches that are happening/have already happened...

Postby Vallomas

David Gilbert has knocked Barry Hawkins out.

M. Davis and McManus are the only ex-top 16 players remaining in the tournament, but they are both struggling on the deciders of their games against McLeod and Tian respectively.

Postby kolompar

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:Quarter-finals

Rory McLeod v Mark Davis
David Gilbert v Barry Hawkins
Alan McManus v Tian Pengfei

Which one is televised?

Those are matches that are happening/have already happened...

Postby Andre147

Even though Mcleod's playing style is far from being great to watch, at least for me, I would love if he wins this.

But out of those 4 players left, I reckon it will be their first pro title. Very strange line-up even for a PTC, usually we have at least one ranking event winner in the Last 4.

But they all fully deserve to be here given the players they beat.

Postby Vallomas

I would also love to see McLeod winning this, although I feel that the winner of Gilbert vs Tian semi-final is more likely to be the eventual champion.

Mike Dunn has also played well these days. It would be nice for him too, to win a trophy after so many years in professional snooker. Let's see.

Postby Smart

Vallomas wrote:I would also love to see McLeod winning this, although I feel that the winner of Gilbert vs Tian semi-final is more likely to be the eventual champion.

Mike Dunn has also played well these days. It would be nice for him too, to win a trophy after so many years in professional snooker. Let's see.

didn't Dunn have bullock cancer ???

Postby Andre147

Just thinking... the last few seasons Robbo hss started very strongly and then ran out of gas in the last few events...

This season could be the reverse for him.. I think players like him, Selby, Murphy and Trump will really play their best this season at the Majors.

I would love to add Ronnie in there also, but Im afraid thats impossible atm when we dont even know when hes playing, lol

Postby hendry_fan

Pengfei spoils Angles party.Would o been something if Alan had of won that decider.

Hard luck Alan,he,s had a very good run this week,(in fact of late in general) + he set a new record with Pinches for the lonnnnnnnnngest pro frame ever. :-D

What a semi-final line up,bit strange,if you know what i mean,but,all of them have of course thouroughly deserved to have gotten there. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

Vallomas wrote:McLeod already 3-1 in front, while Dunn is scoring now on the fifth frame.

McLeod goes on to win 4-1.What a run he,s had this week,can he go all the way and win this tourney.

Congrats to him for commencing to the final. :clap: