Post a reply

Ruhr Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 3) !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 7th ~Sunday 11th of October at the at the RWE Sportshalle, Ruhr, Germany.

Ruhr Open is now in it 3rd year and previously won by Mark Allen in 2013 and Shaun Murphy last year but in 2010 and the first year of the European Tour the Ruhr Championship was played and on that occation John Higgins won it beating Shaun Murphy 4-2 in the final.

Playing this week will be Barry Hawkins the winner in Riga, Allister Carter who took the Paul Hunter Classic, Masters Champion Shaun Murphy, World no 1 Mark Selby, and World Champion Stuart Bingham.

Who will win the 3rd leg of the European tour and book their place in the Grand Finals?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches
Allister Carter v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
Stuart Bingham v Fergal O'Brien
Chris Wakelin v Tony Drago
Lee Walker v Joe Swail
Kyren Wilson v Xiao Guodong
Mark Selby v Michael Wasley
Matthew Selt v Eden Sharav
Mike Dunn v Nigel Bond
Sean O'Sullivan v Vinnie Calbrese
Tom Ford v James Wattana
Shaun Murphy v David Grace
Ken Doherty v Yu Delu
Alan McManus v Barry Pinches
Matthew Stevens v Sam Baird
Stephen Maguire v Cao Yupeng
Michael White v Gareth Allen
Mitchell Mann v Hossein Vafaei Ayouri
James Cahill v Neil Robertson
Peter Ebdon v Anthony Hamilton
Barry Hawkins v Jimmy White

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Ruhr Open (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 3) !!!

Postby Wildey

There has been a total of 8 Walk Overs already http://snooker.org/res/index.asp?template=22&event=405 and polish amateur Robert Czupryniak getting a walk over in round 1 and 2 and is 1 match away from the last 128.

order of play starting at 8am BST http://snooker.org/res/index.asp?templa ... =50&page=1

Postby Wildey

The 3rd European Tour event is underway and the amateurs battle out with 2 chances to turn proffesional either get a good run like Sean O'Sullivan had last year and get on tour via the European Tour Order of Merit http://snooker.org/res/index.asp?template=10 players in Green are best placed after The Paul Hunter Classic another route is to be the best 16 amateur players after 6 Events and then play off end of the season for 2 spots on tour.

Postby Andre147

Forza_Bajen wrote:Which fugging day they start the streaming of this? Is it tomorrow thursday or on friday?

It's always 3 days the PTCs the professional rounds, so it's on Friday, at 9 a.m local time.

Postby Wildey

Forza_Bajen wrote:Which fugging day they start the streaming of this? Is it tomorrow thursday or on friday?

friday at 8.30am

Postby Wildey

Ross Higgins is the last man through from the qualifying rounds with a 4-3 win over Phil O'Kane and will play Stuart Carrington on Saturday at 12pm BST

Postby hendry_fan

Well,well,bl**dy ell!.

I don,t feel as as flaaaaaaaaaaat as a pancake,i feel worse,i feel as flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat as a crepe!!.

Scotland scored 2 brilliant goals last night,but it wasnae enough,to let the 2-1 lead slip in the last seconds is well n truly sickening,mind you,Germany did,nt help matters neither. :dizzy:

I hope a Scot wins this or at least that they do well in this snooker tourney,that might cheer me up a bit. :roll:

Postby Wildey

Tony Drago has been Blown away 4-0 by Chris Wakelin scoring only 11 points while Wakelin made breaks of 106 and 94

Postby hendry_fan

I just managed to see the decider between the World champ and Fergal.

Well done to Fergal for pullin it off. <ok>

With only the last 4 colours remaining,Fergal misses a difficult brown to the middle and leaves it on,Bingo needs to pot the lot,but the black is gonna be tough,so tough,that he ends up missing it and leaves it over the pocket for Fergal to pinch the match.

Postby kolompar

Wildey wrote:Tony Drago has been Blown away 4-0 by Chris Wakelin scoring only 11 points while Wakelin made breaks of 106 and 94

Played on the pool Euro Tour last week instead of the IC. Looks like it didn't really help his snooker game.

Postby kolompar

Trump's bad run continues as Hammad Miah knocks him out with a century in the decider, while Polish amateur Mateusz Baranowski also narrowly loses in a decider against McGill.

Postby Vallomas

Mike Dunn is in very good shape, as it seems.

Good to see Miah beating Trump, I think that he is a very good player who needs wins like this to give his career a push.

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:I am back in a place with WiFi :D

I see that this is a very closely watched tournament, with all these posts in the thread...

I've watched all day, just haven't posted here.

Your favourite player Selby locked at 2-2 with the man who beat him last time they met at the Worlds, Ants. Interesting match that must be.

Kyren v Mehta horrible standard, 3 and a half hours to complete. Mehta must be very tired now facing MJW, however with so much time waiting MJW also comes in cold so an upset wouldn't surprise me much.

Postby hendry_fan

Mama mia!,amateur Hammad Miah beats Trump (in a decider!).

Yet another shocking result for "The ace in the pack".

If he continues like this,he,ll have to be renamed!.

After all Fergals hard work in kickin out the world champ in a decider,he ends up gettin kicked out in a decider himself.

Ah,well,at least he can say that he beat the world champ + earned a bit o cash. :-D

Postby Andre147

MJW last man through to Last 16 this Friday, confortably winning 4-1.

Faces Selby of course, surely the morning TV match on Sunday. Can't wait.