Post a reply

Re: Paul Hunter Classic (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 2) !!!

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:That's some junk you are eating :-D Never heard of a hot dog pizza before. A hot dog is good, a pizza is good, but together that sounds :vom:

How can it sound :vom: ?

If you like hot dogs, and you like pizza, how can you not like hot dog pizza?

It's not logical, Captain.

Postby Muppet147

kolompar wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Me too. From Ibiza :)

In keeping with my idea of keeping Saturday, and hopefully Sunday, free. I have purchased some of these bad boys.

Lidl's finest lager. 20-cans for £12.45. <ok> I've tried it before, can't be knocked for that price. I've also purchased some Iceland's hot dog pizzas, for ease of cooking. Whack in them in the oven, and let them cook whilst watch snooker stylee. :D

Hopefully this time next week, I shall be lifting a drink in Paul Hunter's memory. :hatoff:

That's some junk you are eating :-D Never heard of a hot dog pizza before. A hot dog is good, a pizza is good, but together that sounds :vom:

He will probably throw in a kebab too. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Bingham had more than enough chances to win it 4-1 or 4-2 but missed crucial balls.

Higgins didnt play great but credit to him for getting the job done. I can see Higgins growing in confidence and maybe win this PTC, wouldn't surprise me.

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:this is the stuart we love and enjoy. choking at its very best. stuart was in cilic mode during the WC. played above his potential

more of it champ

regarding higgins. could be a major contender this year

and i miss ronnie

This is not a Tennis forum, although I see what you're saying.

Ronnie should be back playing for the IC, he said he would in his blog for ES, and after that he has important tournaments ahead with defending the CoC and more importantly the UK.

Postby Gridlock

I'm watching Murphy/Pinches right now, but this post will be ancient by the time it's mod approved. I know that's how it works here, and a good thing to boot.

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
I would treat those allegations with a pinch of lard and a kebab, if I were you. (Which fortunately, I am not.)

So, you think match-fixing allegations in snooker should be taken lightly?

I think you should be taken lightly when you step on a speak your weight machine - "One at a time please!"

Postby Skullman

Gridlock wrote:I'm watching Murphy/Pinches right now, but this post will be ancient by the time it's mod approved. I know that's how it works here, and a good thing to boot.

Sorry about that. Should be able to post freely now though.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Not a fluke. Trick shot to finish the match.

Oh right, so he meant to do it? :D

I'll be out of here in a bit. Gonna try for the early train, and hurry back so I can catch an hour or two of snooker.

How is the Hawkins match going?

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:Not a fluke. Trick shot to finish the match.

Oh right, so he meant to do it? :D

I'll be out of here in a bit. Gonna try for the early train, and hurry back so I can catch an hour or two of snooker.

How is the Hawkins match going?

Scrappy, with Kyren having a few chances and not taking them. 1-0 Hawkins right.

Stevens v Mike White next match BTW.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:Follow all the Results at Snooker.org http://snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=399#r2 and now they have Order of Play too http://snooker.org/res/index.asp?tzm=1& ... emplate=45

Stop slacking. Put the results up. :grrr:

seriously i havent got the time any more

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:seriously i havent got the time any more

Wasn't Skullman the deputy result putter upper?

Get your finger out, Skull. Come on. :grrr:

rofl

anyone is free to put scores out christ during the Worlds everyone was at it lol....

they cant be bothered with multi matches of a PTC

Postby Gridlock

Skullman wrote:
Gridlock wrote:I'm watching Murphy/Pinches right now, but this post will be ancient by the time it's mod approved. I know that's how it works here, and a good thing to boot.

Sorry about that. Should be able to post freely now though.

And indeed I can now :-)

Postby Wildey

some mods are on a permanent holiday it seems so its tough for me and skull to do it all.

any new posters be patient if your post is worth something it will be approved EVENTUALLY.

Postby Gridlock

Wildey wrote:some mods are on a permanent holiday it seems so its tough for me and skull to do it all.

any new posters be patient if your post is worth something it will be approved EVENTUALLY.

No worries here! <ok>