Post a reply

Re: Paul Hunter Classic (Kreativ Dental Clinic ET 2) !!!

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This Galereux ain't bad for a discount beer. May get sick of them though. Got 20 of them in my fridge.

I have some Makers Mark and Glenfiddich, plus Michigan beers waiting for me.Alas it is only 1:30 PM here right now :sad:

You in America?

Yes sir, Michigan.

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:Serious question.

What part of your dentistry experience requires creativity on the part of the dentist?

I am intrigued by the concept of "Dental Tourism".

Postby SnookerFan

Gridlock wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This Galereux ain't bad for a discount beer. May get sick of them though. Got 20 of them in my fridge.

I have some Makers Mark and Glenfiddich, plus Michigan beers waiting for me.Alas it is only 1:30 PM here right now :sad:

You in America?

Yes sir, Michigan.

I was in Wisconsin this time visiting some friends of my dad. I forget what their beer was called. It had a picture of a cow on. I was helping myself either way.

I was in some bar, trying some microbeer.

Americans do that thing where you get a jug of beer between a group of people, then Everybody shares.

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:I was in Wisconsin this time visiting some friends of my dad. I forget what their beer was called. It had a picture of a cow on. I was helping myself either way.

Americans do that thing where you get a jug of beer between a group of people, then Everybody shares.

People in the UK do as well?

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I was in Wisconsin this time visiting some friends of my dad. I forget what their beer was called. It had a picture of a cow on. I was helping myself either way.

It's a lot more common in the US.

Besides, you go in a Wetherspoons, get a jug. There's only about 2 pints in a jug. Might as well get everyone a pint.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 15 Feb 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Gridlock

Skullman wrote:

Ah yes, a "growler" of beer. Michigan has some good micro beers. Founders has good Porter, scotch ale, and there are a hundred mediocre breweries opening all the time. it has become quite a big deal.

Postby SnookerFan

Gridlock wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Ah yes, a "growler" of beer. Michigan has some good micro beers. Founders has good Porter, scotch ale, and there are a hundred mediocre breweries opening all the time. it has become quite a big deal.

Are you American? As in born and raised? I only ask, as I'm interested to hear about an American being interested in snooker.

It's not televised there surely.

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
Gridlock wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Are you American? As in born and raised? I only ask, as I'm interested to hear about an American being interested in snooker.

It's not televised there surely.

I read the Ronnie O'Sullivan article in the New Yorker back in the spring, and became intrigued. Watch a lot of matches on youtube, and of course there are ways to view live. I like snooker because of the sportsmanship and competition, and I have played 8 ball all my life.