Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship Final: Ding Junhui v Mark Sel

Postby Cheshire Cat

mantorok wrote:Ding only has one strategy and that's to not get embroiled in safety battles. If he does he loses.

:goodpost:

This will pretty much decide the winner of this match IMO. Ding has to go for his shots.

Postby PoolBoy

Well, the bookies can't separate the pair! Most have them at the very same price, with a couple having Ding just shading it.
This will probably be the most watched final in history due to the vast Chinese audience - although the session times equate to 10pm and 3am over there. But, it'll probably be a National Holiday if Ding wins, so nobody will need to get up for work the next day!
Something I've just found out (but happy to be corrected) is that China, despite its size, only has one time zone!

Postby kruppy

PoolBoy wrote:Well, the bookies can't separate the pair! Most have them at the very same price, with a couple having Ding just shading it.
This will probably be the most watched final in history due to the vast Chinese audience - although the session times equate to 10pm and 3am over there. But, it'll probably be a National Holiday if Ding wins, so nobody will need to get up for work the next day!
Something I've just found out (but happy to be corrected) is that China, despite its size, only has one time zone!

Yes there is only one. It's crazy.

Postby PoolBoy

SnookerFan wrote:And so it comes down to this. Mark Selby vs Ding Junhui for the Championship of the Entire World.

It'll certainly be better than the Championship of Mars. I watched the highlights on YouTube - there just wasn't any atmosphere! <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:And so it comes down to this. Mark Selby vs Ding Junhui for the Championship of the Entire World.

It'll certainly be better than the Championship of Mars. I watched the highlights on YouTube - there just wasn't any atmosphere! <laugh>

Kinda liked that one PoolBoy. <laugh>

You sound very cheery today.

Who do you thinks gonna win und who would you,d rather win?.