Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship Final: Ding Junhui v Mark Sel

Postby Lou147

Wildey wrote:
Lou147 wrote:When was the last time we had a world final that was this evenly matched? Doherty v Williams in '03 if you ask me

Ronnie v Selby in 2014

After Ronnie had won it the 2 years previous?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Souvent wrote:The proof's in the pudding. Give Selby a half chance in a tournament, let his confidence grow, and he'll start playing better and better. Have to respect that.

Yes you have to respect that. It's just a pity he has to play like a bloody amateur for a couple of matches before he starts playing decent snooker.

Postby Wildey

Lou147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Lou147 wrote:When was the last time we had a world final that was this evenly matched? Doherty v Williams in '03 if you ask me

Ronnie v Selby in 2014

After Ronnie had won it the 2 years previous?

Doesent matter about that Hendry v White was always evenly matched despite Hendry winning 3 on the spin against him

Postby 151kbar151

SnookerFan wrote:This annoys me about the BBC. They pot one red, get on the black, and they outnthe 147 attempt graphic up.

Well this has not been happening year ago, they started to do this this season. Dunno why, I think even below average intelligent person can remember 2 reds with 2 blacks already potted.

Postby GJ

The only decent commentator BBC have is Hendry , hes not great but the other clowns they have make him sound even better than he is.

Postby 151kbar151

Wildey wrote:
151kbar151 wrote:Why Steve Davis isn't commentating more? His vocabulary is awesome, he is nice to listen to.

god your easily pleased

Better than welsh accent and swearing of Griffiths or every second shot being called careless by Hendry.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Ding hasn't played this bad al tournament. Still, early days.

He looked pretty dodgy in the sessions against Trump that I saw, only Trump was worse.

But early days as you say.

Selby not a great front runner is he lol

Postby GJ

Skullman wrote:
GJ wrote:The only decent commentator BBC have is Hendry , hes not great but the other clowns they have make him sound even better than he is.

Griff?

He hardly been heard seems to have been sidelined abit this worlds

Postby GJ

151kbar151 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
151kbar151 wrote:Why Steve Davis isn't commentating more? His vocabulary is awesome, he is nice to listen to.

god your easily pleased

Better than welsh accent and swearing of Griffiths or every second shot being called careless by Hendry.

Davis a better commentator than Hendry

Good one <laugh> rofl

Postby Skullman

GJ wrote:
Skullman wrote:
GJ wrote:The only decent commentator BBC have is Hendry , hes not great but the other clowns they have make him sound even better than he is.

Griff?

He hardly been heard seems to have been sidelined abit this worlds

Might be focusing on Ding.

Postby 151kbar151

GJ wrote:
151kbar151 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

god your easily pleased

Davis a better commentator than Hendry

Good one <laugh> rofl

For me yes.

Postby hendry_fan

They might decide to get rid o JV after his disrepectfulness. ;-) :-D