Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship S F 2 : Marco Fu v Mark Selby

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:Why is everybody suddenly saying Fu is dull?

Hes a nice guy and cool under pressure and hes one of the best break builders in the game.

Out of the players left I would say hes my favourite <cool> :hatoff:

Postby Sickpotter

Cloud Strife wrote:Two of the dourest players in the world colliding over a best of 33 frames. This match almost makes me wish we had best of 7s here. Almost.

I hope Fu wins.

Don't watch then, honestly the whining from some posters once their fav is gone is quite pathetic.

Postby SnookerFan

Sickpotter wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Two of the dourest players in the world colliding over a best of 33 frames. This match almost makes me wish we had best of 7s here. Almost.

I hope Fu wins.

Don't watch then, honestly the whining from some posters once their fav is gone is quite pathetic.

:D

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:Snooker time. Hope the real Mark Selby turns up for the remainder of the tournament. Two tough opponents left.

Who was it before? Vera Selby?

Good eye. Not many people know that they look almost exactly alike.

Postby Cheshire Cat

In the Ding v McManus match the black was hardly ever, if at all, tied up after the break off.

I've noticed with Selby, all through this tournament, he ties the black up so much from his break. No player wants (or should want) the black tied up.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:Snooker time. Hope the real Mark Selby turns up for the remainder of the tournament. Two tough opponents left.

Who was it before? Vera Selby?

Good eye. Not many people know that they look almost exactly alike.

Her designer stubble wasn't quite as stylish.