Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship S F 2 : Marco Fu v Mark Selby

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:i just dont think Marco has the type of attacking game to take advantage if selby isnt on form

Yeah, Ronnie can hammer Selby if he's playing rubbish, the Masters 2014 Final and this season's Welsh Open is a prime example of that.

Fu's attacking game is good but nowhere nar good enough to really take advantage of Selby's poor form.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:I Just love watching Selby play

I hate it when Ronnie plays rubbish. I prefer to see him lose playing good snooker than win playing his C game. To each his own.

Yeah me too, unless it's a match of high importantce, that way I don't realy mind how he plays, but yes 90% of the time I prefer him playing good snooker to win a match.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
PoolBoy wrote:"Watch the right middle Pocket"!! shouts Virgo! <laugh>

He shouts so loud sometimes the players can probably hear it through the earpieces.

didn't Robbo once hear Dennis shouting in the commentary box? I'm almost sure it was at The Masters.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:I Just love watching Selby play

I hate it when Ronnie plays rubbish. I prefer to see him lose playing good snooker than win playing his C game. To each his own.

Yeah me too, unless it's a match of high importantce, that way I don't realy mind how he plays, but yes 90% of the time I prefer him playing good snooker to win a match.

This surprises me. I prefer to see Ronnie win playing badly because it often means he's in the right frame of mind to apply himself.

There's time to play well in the next round, but only if you're in it.