Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tues April 26th) Quarter-Fin

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Excellent work Ding. With the quantity of snooker he's played recently, a day off never hurts.

that is the key not shorter matches or any of that crap higgins was on about that's just being a wimp

Postby Skullman

Wildey wrote:
Skullman wrote:Excellent work Ding. With the quantity of snooker he's played recently, a day off never hurts.

that is the key not shorter matches or any of that crap higgins was on about that's just being a wimp

I think Higgins just didn't like playing over three days.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Tbf, it's been a poor standard. I don't know why they're saying Mark played well this morning, he didn't. Hasn't played well tonight either. But that's snooker, you can play as badly as you want if the other guy can't take advantage.

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:watching ding play. beautiful sight.

seriously, when ronnie cant win it now, i am a ding fan now. plays the game so beautiful.

<ok>

Ding is my second current fave anyway. Balletic play from the Ronnie school of break building. Are we all on the naughty step for being cross with Barry earlier? Hehe

Postby Cue Guru

Ding is just Class.
Class person
Class player
Class break-builder
Sheer Class.

He's proof that the toilet/drinkshaker (Robbo) or the twitter bull (Trump/Allen) or the time-wasting grinding club player (slowby) isn't necessary and only makes the person look awful. Ding can look in the mirror every night and know he's a sound bloke. The others, oh, they like the mirror alright!

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:
Wildey wrote:

lets hope he doesent reach the semis then he would really hate that

Postby Skullman

Wildey wrote:
Skullman wrote:

lets hope he doesent reach the semis then he would really hate that

He still won, didn't he? He doesn't dislike it that much.

Postby Cue Guru

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:watching ding play. beautiful sight.

seriously, when ronnie cant win it now, i am a ding fan now. plays the game so beautiful.

<ok>

Ding is my second current fave anyway. Balletic play from the Ronnie school of break building. Are we all on the naughty step for being cross with Barry earlier? Hehe

I'm in a minority, I'm glad Fu is putting him away, he stole that match off Ronnie by every stat there is. Fu v. Ding is a dream final for WS, a Chinese champion lights the touch paper for a hell of a fireworks show. :mosh2:

But yeah, Ding, ballet with a soundtrack of poetry. Beautiful snooker. The real game and we're being spoiled with two successive nights of top class stuff.
Last edited by Cue Guru on 26 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.